Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/5 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Fast & Furious 6 Movie Review

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,112
edited September 2014 in General

imageFast & Furious 6 Movie Review

As a franchise, the Fast & Furious films are a wild success. Here's our review of Fast & Furious 6, opening in theaters May 24th.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Really, "Edmunds.com", really?! This is the type of trash you're writing about now? Whether a silly, stupid movie lives up to its car-hype?

I don't give a flying rat's posterior! I want to know what new in engineering and design that affects consumers and the industry.

Is everyone who writes for "What's Hot?" a thirteen year-old?
  • Good review IL. I sincerely love the entire Fast and Furious series, including tokyo drift. The funny thing is that the movies represent different stages of my life.

I went from a riced out Toyotal Corolla back (ode to F&F 1 and 2) in 2001

to a G35 after college (ode to F&F 3 and 4)

and now to modern muscle in my 5.0. Plus just grabbed the wife a 8 speed V6 Charger. (ode to F&F 5 an 6)

As I grow older my taste in cars seems to change and mature as I desperately want an RS-5 or M3/4 within the next 4 to 6 yrs.
  • jps429jps429 Posts: 8
    Dear "edmunds"

Your new layout is so horrible, it makes me sad. I used to LOVE insideline. Great pictures, well written, it felt special. This.... feels like an add on to an old, boring website. Think of yahoo, aol, netscape. Autoblog & AOL are in cahoots but it is by far my favorite blog, along with jalopnik. Every time I come on "whats hot" I remember the better days of "insideline" and quickly log out of here. I know I am late to comment on this, I just wanted to let you guys know before I start my day.

Best Regards,

JP aka "someone who used to log on insideline constantly"
  • jimmyw87jimmyw87 Posts: 1
    Make sure to stick around for the credits. That's probably one of the best parts of the whole movie.