Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently purchased a new minivan? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by July 2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2011 Honda Odyssey Touring: Suspension Walkaround

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited September 2014 in Honda

image2011 Honda Odyssey Touring: Suspension Walkaround

It is time for another suspension walkaround from the long-term fleet. Lamborghini Aventadors only come around so often, right? This week its time for a trip back to reality in the form of our 2011 Honda Odyssey Touring.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• I have a 2012 odyssey EX model. when i drive on potholes or little bumps I hear strange noise coming from back. the noise sounds as if my tiers are too inflated or something is not tighten up. I when to the dealer and one of the mechanics test drove it and didnt hear a thing and said "it's all fine, i dont hear anything". but when i drive i hear everything.

on picture 15 and 17 i noticed you have that yellow rubber "thing" inside of the spring. maybe they are making that noise? because when 2 people sit in back that yellow "thing" touches the bottom and there's hardly any space.

do u like everything about ur odyssey? or there's some downsides?

I have old toyota siena 2000. and i like her suspension better than a Brand new odyssey.

any tips about going to the dealer? or any tips? please, get back to me. thank you...
  • rtingrting Posts: 1
    I have a Canadian 2006 Odyssey Touring. Notice consistent mis-alignment and uneven tire wear. Front toe in about 0.40 degrees. Re aligned last (2013) May and now just did a 4 wheel alignment and same amount toe in only after 12 months use. Is this a common problem with Honda Odyssey?