Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Chevrolet Prices All-New 2014 Corvette Stingray at $51,995

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited September 2014 in Chevrolet

imageChevrolet Prices All-New 2014 Corvette Stingray at $51,995

Chevrolet announces pricing for the new-generation 2014 Corvette Stingray at $51,995 and the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible at $56,995.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• jederinojederino Posts: 0
    Wow, how to option the Corvette? The prices seem reasonable. I'd probably just go for the Z51 package so track days are a breeze. Of course, the manual hooked to the small block should be sublime...
  • This 2014 corvette is a bargain for the speed you get. Hopefully the quality of the corvette will be good.
  • shatnershatner Posts: 176
    Hide your high school girls, the old bald men have a new car to cruise by and try to pick them up in!
  • jederinojederino Posts: 0
    A corvette registers a "zero" with most high-schoolers. More like "Hide your mommy!"
  • fortstringfortstring Posts: 111
    Wow, this car just officially displaced the Nissan GT-R as my favourite way-up-there dream car, and it's as attainable as an Acura to boot. Gives you hope, doesn't it? XD
  • ks55ks55 Posts: 8
    From what I have read there will be a less expensive Corvette (not Stingray) on the way with a 5.3 liter V8. Hell I would like to see them take it a step even further and just offer the 3.6liter V6 if they can get the price /weight down a bunch. I don't need to impress anyone else so my vision?---goes like this --- No removable roof panel, cloth seats, no nav, 6spd auto only in red /black/white and yellow , smaller rims/tires, 3.6 liter V6, simpler body panels. 39k. So the Corvette "family " could be 3.6, 5.2, 5.7, 6.2 and 7.0 liters (or similar).
  • 09gt_09gt_ Posts: 6
    @ ks55

The Corvette's weight is already super low (3100-3200 lbs). You might be able to shave a little bit with manual seats, thinner glass, less equipment as you said - but the 3.6 V6 would ADD weight compared to a small-block. Stick with the 5.3 V8 f