Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Cadillac Ponders Coupe Version Of New-Gen CTS

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited September 2014 in Cadillac

imageCadillac Ponders Coupe Version Of New-Gen CTS

Cadillac is hoping to lure BMW and Mercedes-Benz shoppers with the redesigned 2014 Cadillac CTS sedan – and possibly a new coupe.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• jeffinohjeffinoh Posts: 156
    Its curious that Cadillac would cycle-out the number one selling coupe. Wonder if they'll continue it along side the new sedan? Anyone wanting the coupe had better get to the Caddy dealer ASAP.
  • lions208487lions208487 Posts: 240
    They'll have a coupe, but it might just be in ATS form. Speculation for now.

Mercedes has their C Class and E Class coupes so why not. Still love the look and drive of the current CTS 2 door.
  • stovt001_stovt001_ Posts: 799
    The current CTS Coupe looks ridiculously impractical, but every time I see one I still find it stunning. Hopefully Cadillac keeps the next one just as stunning even if it won't be practical.
  • markstipmarkstip Posts: 4
    The ATS and CTS are on the same Platform so Cadillac only has to figure out which versions go where in the line up.
  • miko99miko99 Posts: 5
    I currently have a 2012 CTS-V Coupe, if there is no coupe in the future I would have to consider another make of car. I owned a 2008 sedan and prefer the looks and ergonomics of the coupe (6'-3") and like the legroom.