Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,046
edited September 2014 in Mazda

image2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD Long-Term Road Test

Here is the fuel economy update for our 2014 Mazda CX-5 during the month of March. Our new CX-5 is keeping busy.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• glossgloss Posts: 150
    I'm curious how the larger engine affects real-world mileage. Our 2.0 has a lifetime average of 28.5 mpg and returns 26-27mpg city without much fuss.
  • ed124ced124c Posts: 0
    These numbers are pretty much what my '05 Outback gets. Which means in 9 years, and despite the big EPA numbers, gas mileage hasn't changed. At least for this Mazda. As far as I can see, the Sky-Activ is just a semi-cute label-- just like Honda's new Dreamsicle, or whatever it is. We potential buyers should just get the car we want and forget about the EPA numbers.
  • Why can't we see the new article? It has clearly been posted, but you can't get to it???
  • I still can't access the new CX-5 Blog. I can see all others but not this one. Thank you
  • Thank you. Now the most current blog update is the same as the one that is accessible.