Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2014 Jeep Compass Among Chrysler Vehicles Recalled for Stall Risk | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited October 2014 in Jeep
image2014 Jeep Compass Among Chrysler Vehicles Recalled for Stall Risk | Edmunds.com

Chrysler is recalling an estimated 522 vehicles, including the 2014 Jeep Compass and Patriot, 2013 Dodge Avenger and Chrysler 200 equipped with 2.4-liter engines for a potential loss of engine oil pressure that could lead to an engine stall or engine failure.

Read the full story here

Comments

• If it could cause the engine to stall and possibly cause a wreck, why are they waiting until December? I have a 2014 Jeep Compass, and I personally think they should go ahead and fix this problem before it does stall and make me have a wreck.
  • I have the chrysler 200 2015 and my engine was stalling while i was driving down road.I had to pull over on side of road and put it in park and then back in drive before i could drive it again.It just about caused me to have a wreck in between 2 semi.
  • kenogirlkenogirl Posts: 1
    what i dont understand is how jeep can sell me 2014 compass and not even tell me about the recall since the recall happened in late 2013 and i bout my compass in sept 2014. I believe full disclosure is the law
  • SkipBSkipB Posts: 1
    1C4NJCBA9ED515458 I need information on this vehicle as I believe it has the issue. My email is [email protected]