Nissan Murano SL 2014 Lease Pricing

olimaziolimazi Member Posts: 38
edited April 2015 in Nissan
For current leasing information, go to 2015 Nissan Murano Lease Questions

For current Pricing information, go to 2015 Nissan Murano Prices Paid and Buying Experience








Hey folks,
Currently in a 2012 Murano SL - turning it in 5 months early.
Has 55K miles (went over 7K).
End of the year and 2015 is around the corner, thinking I can get a good lease deal on the 2014 SL.
I'm in central NJ, 08876.
Credit is excellent.
Will not pay wear and tear and I will ask them to wipe the extra miles.
With only taxes and fees down - what should I expect to pay here?
Am I due residual value on this vehicle as well?
Thanks!
John

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    olimazi said:

    Hey folks,
    Currently in a 2012 Murano SL - turning it in 5 months early.
    Has 55K miles (went over 7K).
    End of the year and 2015 is around the corner, thinking I can get a good lease deal on the 2014 SL.
    I'm in central NJ, 08876.
    Credit is excellent.
    Will not pay wear and tear and I will ask them to wipe the extra miles.
    With only taxes and fees down - what should I expect to pay here?
    Am I due residual value on this vehicle as well?
    Thanks!
    John


    If you have an MSRP and a proposed selling price, we can calculate an estimated payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • olimaziolimazi Member Posts: 38
    Deal:
    2014 Nissan Murano SV AWD
    MSRP $34,450
    Selling price: $29,783
    Also, what is the Nov and Dec MF?
    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    olimazi said:

    Deal:
    2014 Nissan Murano SV AWD
    MSRP $34,450
    Selling price: $29,783
    Also, what is the Nov and Dec MF?
    Thanks.


    .00026 MF and 50% residual for 39 mo, 15K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • olimaziolimazi Member Posts: 38
    Thanks for the MF, is it the same for 12k?
    And what should my lease look like? 2k down.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    olimazi said:

    Thanks for the MF, is it the same for 12k?
    And what should my lease look like? 2k down.


    Residual is 1% higher for 12K/yr vs. 15K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • olimaziolimazi Member Posts: 38
    went through the lease calculator, pretty cool. got some results - but do I reduce the invoice price of the car by my down payment? thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    olimazi said:

    went through the lease calculator, pretty cool. got some results - but do I reduce the invoice price of the car by my down payment? thanks.


    If any of your money due at signing is to reduce the CAP cost of the vehicle, then subtract that from the selling price.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • olimaziolimazi Member Posts: 38
    What will my estimated lease payment be:
    2014 Nissan Murano SV AWD
    MSRP $34,450
    Selling price: $29,783
    .00026 MF and 50% residual for 39 mo, 15K/yr
    NJ sales tax 7%

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    olimazi said:

    What will my estimated lease payment be:
    2014 Nissan Murano SV AWD
    MSRP $34,450
    Selling price: $29,783
    .00026 MF and 50% residual for 39 mo, 15K/yr
    NJ sales tax 7%


    If all other costs are paid upfront, then it's $334/mo. If we add $1500 in for tax and acquisition fee, then the payment is $373/mo. You'd still have title/registration and dealer fees to pay, as well as the 1st payment..

    About $1200-$1300 due at signing, then $373/mo., thereafter.


    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.