Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently purchased a new minivan? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by July 2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Approx Drive OFF Fee's for JGC Altitude 4x2 MSRP $38,075, 0,$ Down?

dhopdhop Posts: 27
edited November 2014 in Jeep
Can you please hep me with approx Minimum DRIVE OFF fee's for a Lease on the '15 JGC Altitude 4x2 MSRP $38,075,0-$down. Thank you! ..Thank U for the MF & Res. (.00010 MF and 51% residual for 36/15) I'll calculate lease Leaseguide.com, do u like that calculator or rec. another site?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 111,239
    Accepted Answer
    dhop said:

Can you please hep me with approx Minimum DRIVE OFF fee's for a Lease on the '15 JGC Altitude 4x2 MSRP $38,075,0-$down. Thank you! ..Thank U for the MF & Res. (.00010 MF and 51% residual for 36/15) I'll calculate lease Leaseguide.com, do u like that calculator or rec. another site?

Drive off usually includes the following:

first month's payment
    acquisition fee ($595 for Chrysler)
    state registration or doc fees

Any other fees can be rolled into the lease if you choose.

I've built my own lease calculator in a spreadsheet ... nothing more complicated than 4th grade math.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4