Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Road Trip to the Rock, Part 2 - 2015 Hyundai Sonata Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited January 2015 in Hyundai
imageRoad Trip to the Rock, Part 2 - 2015 Hyundai Sonata Long-Term Road Test

In Part 2 of Road Trip to the Rock, Edmunds gives full trip data from the weekend test in the long-term 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport, including MPG.

Read the full story here

Comments

• I had one of thses as a rental earlier in the month. I'd not driven a sonata before and was very favorably impressed with the car. Reasonable power given that I'm sure it was the bottom of the line, a good solid feel, comfortable seats, easy to use tech. Huyndai has certainly come a long way.
  • LOL, just turned in my Sonata rental yesterday and had the exact opposite reaction to it: Hated the car. As did my fellow riders when I had it. Admittedly, a stripper rental, but it only had 100 miles on it and I put on 400 more but to say it was an all around disappointment would be understating it.
  • dfrissdfriss Posts: 23
    4 people in a small sedan? I could not find anything in its class with more front and back legroom. What didn't they like?