Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Road Trip to the Rock, Part 2 - 2015 Hyundai Sonata Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited January 2015 in Hyundai
imageRoad Trip to the Rock, Part 2 - 2015 Hyundai Sonata Long-Term Road Test

In Part 2 of Road Trip to the Rock, Edmunds gives full trip data from the weekend test in the long-term 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport, including MPG.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    stevej2001stevej2001 Member Posts: 10
    I had one of thses as a rental earlier in the month. I'd not driven a sonata before and was very favorably impressed with the car. Reasonable power given that I'm sure it was the bottom of the line, a good solid feel, comfortable seats, easy to use tech. Huyndai has certainly come a long way.
  • Options
    markinnaples_markinnaples_ Member Posts: 251
    LOL, just turned in my Sonata rental yesterday and had the exact opposite reaction to it: Hated the car. As did my fellow riders when I had it. Admittedly, a stripper rental, but it only had 100 miles on it and I put on 400 more but to say it was an all around disappointment would be understating it.
  • Options
    dfrissdfriss Member Posts: 23
    4 people in a small sedan? I could not find anything in its class with more front and back legroom. What didn't they like?