Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Can I claim multiple manufacturer new car incentives/offers that I am eligible for?

kdrymer85kdrymer85 Member Posts: 1
edited January 2015 in Hyundai
Hello - I was curious if I am eligible for multiple new car incentives/offers that I am eligible for? I am looking at a Hyundai vehicle in which Hyundai has a couple current offers (Cash bonus, owner loyalty, down payment match) and I wasn't sure whether you are typically allowed to claim multiple offers? I read the fine print on Hyundai's site and did not see any verbiage indicating that you couldn't combine offers but figured I would check on this forum from what others have experienced.

Answers

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337
    kdrymer85 said:

Hello - I was curious if I am eligible for multiple new car incentives/offers that I am eligible for? I am looking at a Hyundai vehicle in which Hyundai has a couple current offers (Cash bonus, owner loyalty, down payment match) and I wasn't sure whether you are typically allowed to claim multiple offers? I read the fine print on Hyundai's site and did not see any verbiage indicating that you couldn't combine offers but figured I would check on this forum from what others have experienced.

Some incentives can be stacked, but others can't. For example, you could qualify for conquest or loyalty cash, but not both. Some incentives are specifically for purchase; others, for lease only.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4