Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015.5 Lease

idk123idk123 Member Posts: 11
edited January 2015 in Volvo
Hello,

I had been searching for a car for awhile and found one i really liked s60 w/ tech pkg.

They quoted me (before running my credit) at 0 down 10k miles for 477 + tax on an msrp of 39,965 and 500 conquest credit. I asked about the 1,250 volvo credit i see on their site and they keep stating thats only for current volvo owners? Is this the case? I did tell them I didn't plan on paying MSRP and was just looking to get a quick feel for the cost.

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,302
    edited January 2015
    idk123 said:

Hello,

I had been searching for a car for awhile and found one i really liked s60 w/ tech pkg.

They quoted me (before running my credit) at 0 down 10k miles for 477 + tax on an msrp of 39,965 and 500 conquest credit. I asked about the 1,250 volvo credit i see on their site and they keep stating thats only for current volvo owners? Is this the case? I did tell them I didn't plan on paying MSRP and was just looking to get a quick feel for the cost.

Which S60 model?

Some recent deals, here..
    http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/31785/volvo/s60/2015-5-volvo-s60-lease-question#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    T5 Premier w/ tech pkg and blis.

I saw that thread, which is why i was asking about the 1,250 lease cash. The dealer keeps telling me that is only for current Volvo owners. I haven't talked sell price with them and am doing that Saturday. I will say I know I wont be able to get top tier financing, so i am not expecting as good as a deal as i saw in other threads, but they quoted me 100-200 more than others are paying a month with that 477 +tax that was a top-tier quote. I've never bought a new car before so Im still trying to figure everything out.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,302
    idk123 said:

T5 Premier w/ tech pkg and blis.

I saw that thread, which is why i was asking about the 1,250 lease cash. The dealer keeps telling me that is only for current Volvo owners. I haven't talked sell price with them and am doing that Saturday. I will say I know I wont be able to get top tier financing, so i am not expecting as good as a deal as i saw in other threads, but they quoted me 100-200 more than others are paying a month with that 477 +tax that was a top-tier quote. I've never bought a new car before so Im still trying to figure everything out.

Well... the $1250 lease cash is a dealer incentive.. They aren't likely to share that info with you. You'll just have to bargain harder on the selling price, since you know about it... The S60 also has $250 of lease bonus cash for the dealer, this month.

These incentives are separate from any loyalty money.

700+ FICO gets you top tier.
    680-699 is +.00010
    640-679 is +.00025

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Gotcha, they offered to discount it 1500, but i found another dealer about 2 hours away (same state) that has almost what i want and they discounted the car almost 5,000 to 35,100, i asked about a dealer trade but they said the other dealer in my state wont trade with them because they sell lower and he is going to look out of state. I did have my credit ran and it came back as 630 w/ AE about 70 pts lower than fico, but they said i could get a lease, it just wouldn't be through volvo, so I am going in Saturday to see what they come back with. Thanks for the help!