Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.

IPod operation in a 2014 Honda Crosstour

pup3pup3 Posts: 4
edited April 2015 in Honda
I have a 2014 Honda Crosstour with Navigation. Yesterday I purchased an IPod, filled it with music from ITune and connected it to the USB port. Loading appeared on the screen followed in a minute by the word unsupported and nothing else. I used a cord to connect the IPod to AUX and it worked though no readouts appear and I cannot control the IPod with the car. I took the car and IPod to Best Buy and they were unable to help. I then took the car and IPod to Honda and after perhaps an hour they gave up. If someone can help me I will be grateful.

Best Answer

Answers

• pup3pup3 Posts: 4
    I did in fact fix it by simply rebooting the IPod. I had forgotten that a good reboot fixes everything. And this is after talking to Best Buy, Apple, an Honda. I found the answer from a question asked in American Honda.
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Sonoma, CaliforniaPosts: 64,490
    thanks for reporting back to us!