Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

All the Gauges You Need- 2015 Nissan Murano Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,046
edited March 2015 in Nissan
imageAll the Gauges You Need- 2015 Nissan Murano Long-Term Road Test

All the Gauges You Need

Read the full story here

Comments

• grijongrijon Posts: 147
    Is that picture of the car on the road just a space filler, or does it serve some purpose as you're driving? (I do see the compass above it)
  • The speedometer is too small. How often to we travel at over 100 mph? A quick glance at the speedometer ant it is hard to tell if you are going 72or 78, which is enough of a difference to mean you are getting a ticket or a pass as you drive by.
  • kshankarkshankar Posts: 175
    How about a CVT malfunction gauge :-)
  • ebeaudoinebeaudoin NE IllinoisPosts: 509
    grijon said:

Is that picture of the car on the road just a space filler, or does it serve some purpose as you're driving? (I do see the compass above it)

That little car is just a decoration. I drove a 2013 Pathfinder SV that had it, too. Kind of goofy. You can actually change the color of the little car.
  • grijongrijon Posts: 147
    ebeaudoin said:

That little car is just a decoration. I drove a 2013 Pathfinder SV that had it, too. Kind of goofy. You can actually change the color of the little car.

Thanks!
  • There is another screen that has a digital speed readout instead of the car icon which makes speed much easier to read than speedometer. I tend to use that as my default screen