Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2007-'08 Ford Edge, Lincoln MKX Recalled for Fire Risk | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited March 2015 in General
image2007-'08 Ford Edge, Lincoln MKX Recalled for Fire Risk | Edmunds.com

Ford is recalling 204,448 2007-'08 Ford Edge and Lincoln MKX crossover vehicles in North America to correct a problem that may lead to a fire risk.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• My 2007 Edge was checked for leaks 2 weeks ago and dealership said "no leaks at this time" low and behold guess what is leaking now. Have a gasoline puddle eating away my driveway this morning. Off to the dealership I go with my leaky Edge.
  • Here's the update!! Ford Canada will have no parts to repair or replace my leaky gas tank for 6 months!!! They are paying for a rental vehicle until my Edge is fixed. How ridiculous is that! It would be fine but the Edge is the vehicle my 16 year old drives. Now I have a rental that he can't drive. This story isn't over!!
  • brandi200brandi200 Posts: 1
    I am also one of the poor souls that is having this issue. My Edge has been sitting on the lot for the last 5 months rotting away while Im still making payments on it while it depreciates. With the estimated time line, I have another 4 months for a total of 9 months my car has sat outside in severe weather. Ford has taught me a very valuable lesson, DO NOT BUY DOMESTIC! THANK YOU FORD.