Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

What kinda deal did I get?

jlkeyzjlkeyz Member Posts: 2
edited April 2015 in Toyota
i'm probably better off not knowing........

Went for 2015 Camry XLE lease in Southern California- received Edmunds price promise.
Showed up at dealership and salesman said price could not be applied to a lease and the $750 rebate was for purchase only.

MSRP 28,923
Edmunds 25,141
Residual 16040
36mon lease
paid $1000 and got $300/month payment
They threw in alarm for duration of term. Said it would lower insurance.
Thank you for any feedback.

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337
    jlkeyz said:

i'm probably better off not knowing........

Went for 2015 Camry XLE lease in Southern California- received Edmunds price promise.
    Showed up at dealership and salesman said price could not be applied to a lease and the $750 rebate was for purchase only.

MSRP 28,923
    Edmunds 25,141
    Residual 16040
    36mon lease
    paid $1000 and got $300/month payment
    They threw in alarm for duration of term. Said it would lower insurance.
    Thank you for any feedback.

If your payment of $300/mo includes tax, then you did good for a car that stickers at $29K.

It's possible the Price Promise number does include incentives that are applicable only for a purchase, not a lease.

Enjoy your Camry, and check back in with us when your current lease is up and we'll help you understand the numbers better.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4