Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Top Five Reasons To Buy This Truck - 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited April 2015 in Chevrolet
imageTop Five Reasons To Buy This Truck - 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Long-Term Road Test

The 2015 Chevrolet Colorado might not be the first thought for a lot of truck shoppers, but it has several strengths that make it worth a good look.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ebeaudoinebeaudoin NE IllinoisPosts: 509
    All good points. You make a really good case for buying a truck like this. I think my perfect truck would be a Tacoma Double Cab Long Bed. Not too much truck but still very useful as a truck.
  • hybrishybris Posts: 365
    I'm back! I will say that as long as we are talking about compact or midsize trucks every point you have made here is valid and I have no argument with. It's when we get to half ton and above that things start to get complicated.
  • s197gts197gt Posts: 486
    15 vehicles on fuelly.com with the v6 (2wd or 4wd) and they are averaging 18.5 mpg. only just under 40k total miles tracked, though. definitely not feeling #4 but i think the rest are good points.
  • reminderreminder Posts: 383
    One of the ones on Fuelly is mine.
    Haven't average 20 yet, but it's not a Prius after all.