Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Vibration issue big problem

ivychubsivychubs Member Posts: 1
edited April 2015 in Honda
My uncle Bob, bought me a new car to take him to doctor appointments because he has stage 4 cancer and wanted a good car for them trips back and forth to appointments. Well picked car up no issues until second day at 150 miles on it. Vibration started slowly and now its at the service department for this issue. Car vibrates in D at stops and only gets worse, vibrates during driving when ever, and the vibration goes up my back. Passages can feel it too. Not a great ride and very unhappy. Owner of this vibrating car for 3 days. Sad thing Uncle Bob cant ride in it because it makes him sicker after chemo treatment.

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,200
    ivychubs said:

My uncle Bob, bought me a new car to take him to doctor appointments because he has stage 4 cancer and wanted a good car for them trips back and forth to appointments. Well picked car up no issues until second day at 150 miles on it. Vibration started slowly and now its at the service department for this issue. Car vibrates in D at stops and only gets worse, vibrates during driving when ever, and the vibration goes up my back. Passages can feel it too. Not a great ride and very unhappy. Owner of this vibrating car for 3 days. Sad thing Uncle Bob cant ride in it because it makes him sicker after chemo treatment.

You might take a look at this discussion...

http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/31321/honda/cr-v/vibration-issue-with-2015-honda-cr-v#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator