Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Have you recently used your tax refund (or are you planning on using your tax refund) toward the payment of a new or used vehicle? Or, are you planning on using your tax refund toward any expenses related to your car?
If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

Are you the parent of a generation Z child (born in the mid-1990s to the early 2000s)? Do you have differing opinions on the importance of buying a car, what types of vehicles you're interested in, or just how you view cars in general? If so, a reporter would like to speak with you and your child. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

2015 Ford F-150 Recalled for Fire Risk | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 9,975
edited July 2017 in Ford
image2015 Ford F-150 Recalled for Fire Risk | Edmunds.com

Ford is recalling 91 all-new 2015 Ford F-150 pickup trucks in North America because improperly installed or missing underbody heat shields could increase the risk of a fire.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Annnnd history repeats itself!
  • mittzombiemittzombie Posts: 162
    My brother in law's 2 week old F250 superduty caught fire and burned up.
  • upsetdadupsetdad Posts: 1
    edited July 2017
    July 29th 2017...My daughter went to her garage to get something from her 2015 F150 pickup...when she opened the passenger door the front passenger seat burst into flames...before it was extinguished the fire damaged the seat, console and dash...she was the third owner since the truck was new...I wonder why?
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Sonoma, CaliforniaPosts: 63,024

My brother in law's 2 week old F250 superduty caught fire and burned up.

Wait, don't tell me.....he's not a satisfied owner?

MODERATOR --Need help with anything? Click on my name!

Share Your Vehicle Reviews Here