Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Certified Used 2013 G37x AWD

mammiratimammirati Posts: 2
edited May 2015 in INFINITI
Anybody get a good deal for a 2013 G37x AWD Premium/Nav package with under 30,000 miles. Also, there is a $4,000 dealer cash back incentive for these cars.

Edmunds says TMV is around 21k, not sure if that includes the $4k dealer cash back. I have seen lots of list prices for around $25k.

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,421
    mammirati said:

Anybody get a good deal for a 2013 G37x AWD Premium/Nav package with under 30,000 miles. Also, there is a $4,000 dealer cash back incentive for these cars.

Edmunds says TMV is around 21k, not sure if that includes the $4k dealer cash back. I have seen lots of list prices for around $25k.

Where is it documented that there is $4k cash available for a CPO G37? If it's untitled I can see that, but not on something that's used.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4