Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Boy and Their Toys

odie6lodie6l Member Posts: 1,173
edited May 2015 in General
This discussion will be for those who love to do things with their vehicles. What are some Cool Toys / Items you have added to or use with your vehicle? It can be something simple like a Fishing Rod Holder for Beach Fishing to Boats / Campers. Add a story as to why you chose your item and anything that might have happened to you while using / transporting your toy. Pictures are always a plus, since it helps with the story.

Comments

• odie6lodie6l Member Posts: 1,173
    I'll get things started. My family and I drive everywhere since my eldest daughter has Asperger's Syndrome (a form of Autism) and can't fly. Because we have a Family Bucket List to see a Home Game at every NFL Stadium we had to get something fun for tailgating. I did a lot of research into different types of trailers, grills, tents, etc. and found one of the Coolest Toys ever. We ended up getting a GoGalley Tailgating System (see attached pictures). Now, we have toted this thing all the way from our home in Hershey, PA out to Indianapolis and all the way south to Disney. The only downside is it will now limit what type of vehicles I will be able to purchase from here on out because of the weight and the ground clearance needed.

Odie

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 239,555
    odie, thanks for starting this topic and, gosh, what a cool attachment.

Hershey, PA, eh? My sister lived there for a year or so after HS in the mid 1980's .. on Chocolate Ave.

Let me know when you get to Denver for a Broncos game!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Thanks @Michaell I figured people do crazy stuff with their vehicles or get cool things for their vehicle (or need to pull / push) I figured it was interesting topic.

I will have to make sure to give you a shout when we get out to Mile High. We have already been looking at a west coast run. We figured we would need to make it a 2-3 week vaca. We figured drive from here out to south of Chicago (via i-80) and make our first stop over. From there go try to get into Denver for the 2nd. Then from there go either towards Seattle or continue out towards San Fran. We figured try to either start with the Cards or Seahawks first and try to make a mulit stadium run up (or down) the coast.

Yes, I know we are crazy.. lol. I'm a Lions fan, what do you expect.

Odie
    Vacation??? Yeah, we can handle that. LOL

Or we can always have a Barrel of fun.