Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Need to lease a CR-V

pib418pib418 Member Posts: 1
edited May 2015 in Honda
After shopping around we have decided to lease a 2015 CR-V. My wife wants a Ex and I like the lower payment option of the LX with the current offer from Honda. Before I open the negotiations I want to know what interes rate is with 720+ credit? What is the Acquisition? Is the dealer fee a real thing or bs? Do we pay sales tax on the whole car or just the residual? Are there any fees at the end of the lease when we turn it in? And lastly this will be purchased in Oahu. Thank you in advance for your help.

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343
    pib418 said:

After shopping around we have decided to lease a 2015 CR-V. My wife wants a Ex and I like the lower payment option of the LX with the current offer from Honda. Before I open the negotiations I want to know what interes rate is with 720+ credit? What is the Acquisition? Is the dealer fee a real thing or bs? Do we pay sales tax on the whole car or just the residual? Are there any fees at the end of the lease when we turn it in? And lastly this will be purchased in Oahu. Thank you in advance for your help.

EX: .00165 MF and 64% residual
    LX: .00051 MF and 64% residual

Acquisition fee is $595.

Dealer fees are real, but they aren't required. If the price is $20,000 + $500 dealer fee, then the real price is $20,500.

Not sure which method Hawaii uses to calculate sales tax on a lease.

There will be a disposition fee at lease end. Not sure of the amount, but likely in the $350-$395 range.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator