Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2013-2015 A4 Values

mavfan909mavfan909 Member Posts: 3
edited June 2015 in Audi
As the new 2016 Audi A4 model is approaching soon, I was wondering what the right time would be to trade in the current model A4. My lease will extend until past the introduction date of the new model. I was wondering how that will affect my trade in value. Meaning, if I trade my Allroad in the next 3-4 months, will its value be better than if I trade it in after the new model comes out.

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337
    mavfan909 said:

As the new 2016 Audi A4 model is approaching soon, I was wondering what the right time would be to trade in the current model A4. My lease will extend until past the introduction date of the new model. I was wondering how that will affect my trade in value. Meaning, if I trade my Allroad in the next 3-4 months, will its value be better than if I trade it in after the new model comes out.

When the new model year is released, your car becomes 1 model year old and the value drops accordingly.

And, your car will never be worth more than it is today. I've never, not once, seen a car appreciate in value two weeks or two months from now.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4