Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2013-2015 A4 Values

mavfan909mavfan909 Posts: 3
edited June 2015 in Audi
As the new 2016 Audi A4 model is approaching soon, I was wondering what the right time would be to trade in the current model A4. My lease will extend until past the introduction date of the new model. I was wondering how that will affect my trade in value. Meaning, if I trade my Allroad in the next 3-4 months, will its value be better than if I trade it in after the new model comes out.

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,617
    mavfan909 said:

As the new 2016 Audi A4 model is approaching soon, I was wondering what the right time would be to trade in the current model A4. My lease will extend until past the introduction date of the new model. I was wondering how that will affect my trade in value. Meaning, if I trade my Allroad in the next 3-4 months, will its value be better than if I trade it in after the new model comes out.

When the new model year is released, your car becomes 1 model year old and the value drops accordingly.

And, your car will never be worth more than it is today. I've never, not once, seen a car appreciate in value two weeks or two months from now.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4