Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently tried to lease a vehicle again after your last lease ended, and found that average monthly payments have gone so far up that you decided to get a cheaper vehicle with a lower monthly payment or purchase a used car?
If so, a reporter would like to talk to you about it. Please reach out to [email protected] by Thursday, October 18, 2018 telling us a little about your experience, and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.
If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

2015 IS350 lease, FSport

jerrettjerrett Posts: 4
edited June 2015 in Lexus
I'm interested in obtaining money factor on a 2015 IS350 and residual %. I think residual is around 59% for 48 month lease. My credit score is above 720. MSRP is $46,303

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 85,333
    jerrett said:

I'm interested in obtaining money factor on a 2015 IS350 and residual %. I think residual is around 59% for 48 month lease. My credit score is above 720. MSRP is $46,303

Where are you? Lexus numbers are regional, but we don't have all regions.

48/15 residual is 52%

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

• jerrettjerrett Posts: 4
    NC, and only need 10k miles.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 85,333
    jerrett said:

NC, and only need 10k miles.

.00090 MF and add 3% to the 15K residual for 10K miles.

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews