Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/5 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Audi Q7 Premium Plus Lease Questions

alexallyalexally Posts: 6
edited June 2015 in Audi
My A6 lease end is approaching and my dealer emailed me this quote as I am interested in the Q7. This is the initial quote and I did not get the chance to discuss the money factor and RV yet. Does it looks reasonable? Any advice will be much appreciated!

Teak Brown Exterior/Cardamom Beige Interior
Premium Plus Package
Warm weather Package
Cold Weather Package Plus Package
Audi All Weather Mats
Wheel Locks

MSRP is $59,365
Discounts total $4365
With $1500 down
788 per month
includes taxes and fees
36 month lease 12,000 allowable miles per year

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,569
    alexally said:

My A6 lease end is approaching and my dealer emailed me this quote as I am interested in the Q7. This is the initial quote and I did not get the chance to discuss the money factor and RV yet. Does it looks reasonable? Any advice will be much appreciated!

Teak Brown Exterior/Cardamom Beige Interior
    Premium Plus Package
    Warm weather Package
    Cold Weather Package Plus Package
    Audi All Weather Mats
    Wheel Locks

MSRP is $59,365
    Discounts total $4365
    With $1500 down
    788 per month
    includes taxes and fees
    36 month lease 12,000 allowable miles per year

.00097 MF and 55% residual. (56%, if TDI).

With those terms, I get $706/mo.+tax.
    $1500 probably covers your 1st payment + title/registration + dealer fees. If I add the acquisition fee into the CAP cost, $726/mo.+tax. Depending on your tax rate, that is most likely close to your quote.

Your discount from MSRP is a little over 7%. Seems like a reasonable deal. That doesn't mean you shouldn't ask for more. ;)

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• alexallyalexally Posts: 6
    Thanks for the info! The initial offer seems ok but I will see if I can negotiate more.