Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Purchasing a CPO 2015 Audi A4

livinlifenyclivinlifenyc Posts: 4
edited June 2015 in Audi
This is my first time getting a car so I have been trying to educate myself on these forums.

I'm currently looking at a brand new 2016 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD with a full suite of options.

I'm also interested in an Audi A4 but the price tag is beyond my budget. I'm considering whether I could find a CPO Audi A4 that has low mileage and similar features as the Ford Fusion at a similar price.

I know these two cars are not normally compared because they are in different brackets.

I found a CPO 2015 Audi A4 at a local dealer for a list price of $35,900. It is the 2015 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Plus Quattro with Technology Package and has just over 7,000 miles on it. KBB doesn't allow me to price this. I estimate that pricing this as new on the Audi website, it is $43,150.

What are my options in terms of negotiating the price down?

Comments

• Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Sonoma, CaliforniaPosts: 64,490
    Seems like a pretty fair deal. You can offer whatever you wish of course, but my gut feeling is that they aren't going to budge very far on this as it's a fairly loaded up car.