Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Leasing a 2016 Acura MDX

SgfloridaSgflorida Member Posts: 4
edited July 2015 in Acura
What should be a good value on a 3 year 12000 miles lease in Florida. 2016 FWD . Have positive quite of about $1000 on older Mdx. Please help
Tagged:

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,103
    Sgflorida said:

What should be a good value on a 3 year 12000 miles lease in Florida. 2016 FWD . Have positive quite of about $1000 on older Mdx. Please help

Not sure I understand what you are asking.

Use the pricing tools at the top of the page (make / model / year) to help get price targets.

The lease numbers are .00141 money factor and 63% for 36/12 on the FWD Base.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• SgfloridaSgflorida Member Posts: 4
    so based on these numbers you gave me a lease of $530 + tax would be a good deal on a base Acura 2016 FWD
    Sgflorida said:

so based on these numbers you gave me a lease of $530 + tax would be a good deal on a base Acura 2016 FWD

We would need to know the MSRP and selling price in order to model a payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

MSRP is 43785 and selling price is $40785 . and no money down
    Sgflorida said:

MSRP is 43785 and selling price is $40785 . and no money down

With those prices, along with the 63% residual and .00141 MF, I get a pre-tax payment of $463/mo.

Are you covering the bank fee, dealer fee and other costs up front or rolling them into the cap cost?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

rolling it in . what should I negotiate to make it a better deal.
    Sgflorida said:

rolling it in . what should I negotiate to make it a better deal.

I don't track selling prices - use the "make / model / year" pull downs at the top of the page to help establish a price target.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator