Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Help Leasing 2015 320i Xdrive

jestenesjestenes Posts: 2
edited July 2015 in BMW
I am looking to lease my first BMW. I have been in contact with my local NJ dealer via email just to run numbers before going to the dealership. I have been looking at a 320i xDrive and offered 3,500 down(all taxes and acquisition fees included) on a 10k mile/36 month lease. The cars msrp is 38,945 and the offer she came back to me with was 328.79 a month. Just based off this information is this a good deal? if so is it possible to get it lower? Appreciate all help

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,973
    jestenes said:

I am looking to lease my first BMW. I have been in contact with my local NJ dealer via email just to run numbers before going to the dealership. I have been looking at a 320i xDrive and offered 3,500 down(all taxes and acquisition fees included) on a 10k mile/36 month lease. The cars msrp is 38,945 and the offer she came back to me with was 328.79 a month. Just based off this information is this a good deal? if so is it possible to get it lower? Appreciate all help

.00130 MF and 65% residual.

To get that payment, we need a CAP cost of about $34,350.

$1100 tax, $400 title/registration, $795 acquistion fee. $328 1st payment, $975 CAP reduction..

So.. selling price of $35325. Taking into account the $1000 incentive, that is almost 7% discount from MSRP..

I say that's a good price.. I'd rather put $1100 upfront and have a payment of $399/mo.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• tito12121tito12121 Posts: 9
    Hi Jestenes, I believe you can do better and although im not a pro, my price seems more attractive, for a car at your MSRP I was offered $292 a month with only $2500 down. Consider attending the BMW Drive Event at Park Ave bmw tomorrow or saturday to get additional money towards the purchase.

I actually came on here to get an opinion on my lease deal.

Im getting a 320xi Metallic white, Navi, Heated seats, power seats, burl trim. MSRP $41,645. Will be using Using $1,000 Build out cash, (current promotion) 1,000 Graduate credit, and 1,000 from a BMW drive event.

36 month 10k (.00120 MF & 65% Residual) ... $319 Month $2500 Cash Due at signing.One of the incentives is a taxable Rebate I was told, so it shows $3500 at signing but I only have to bring $2500. They gave me a printout of the deal but I don't really understand how the numbers work.

Gross capital cost is $35,929
    1st payment $319
    sales tax (Yonkers) $958
    cap red $1268
    sls tax up front $222
    1st year fees $300

Does this look right?

He told me something about lowering the money factor for me but I dont know why. This is my 4th car from the dealer, one previous lease and 2 financed.

• kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,973
    tito12121 said:

Hi Jestenes, I believe you can do better and although im not a pro, my price seems more attractive, for a car at your MSRP I was offered $292 a month with only $2500 down. Consider attending the BMW Drive Event at Park Ave bmw tomorrow or saturday to get additional money towards the purchase.

I actually came on here to get an opinion on my lease deal.

Im getting a 320xi Metallic white, Navi, Heated seats, power seats, burl trim. MSRP $41,645. Will be using Using $1,000 Build out cash, (current promotion) 1,000 Graduate credit, and 1,000 from a BMW drive event.

36 month 10k (.00120 MF & 65% Residual) ... $319 Month $2500 Cash Due at signing.One of the incentives is a taxable Rebate I was told, so it shows $3500 at signing but I only have to bring $2500. They gave me a printout of the deal but I don't really understand how the numbers work.

Gross capital cost is $35,929
    1st payment $319
    sales tax (Yonkers) $958
    cap red $1268
    sls tax up front $222
    1st year fees $300

Does this look right?

He told me something about lowering the money factor for me but I dont know why. This is my 4th car from the dealer, one previous lease and 2 financed.

The base MF is .00130. Not sure how (or if) he got it to .00120.

Missing some detail, but it looks pretty good. They aren't giving you a big discount, outside of the rebates, but with $3000 in rebates, it's a pretty good price.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• tito12121tito12121 Posts: 9
    Yeah I was wondering it too but he showed it to me on the screen when I asked him how much it was to make sure he wasn't marking it up. I realized that I didnt get as big a discount on the car but it doesnt matter to me if the final deal is still good. I appreciate the input. this website has helped me learn a lottt.