Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

EX-L or Touring Lease Calculations in Los Angeles?

bartel3bartel3 Member Posts: 6
edited July 2015 in Honda
Hello. In the market for either a EX-L with Navi and RES, or the Touring which I believe have the Navi and RES already included as a standard feature. Anyone have any recommendations? What MF and residuals should I be looking for on each? I'm looking to just to pay drive-off. I was offered $470.00/month, 36 months, $12k miles/ on a EX-L with Navi, $900 drive off, without the dealer doing any sort of searching or negotiation. I'd like to add the RES to that deal and stay below $500/month. ??? What say the forum??

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,289
    bartel3 said:

Hello. In the market for either a EX-L with Navi and RES, or the Touring which I believe have the Navi and RES already included as a standard feature. Anyone have any recommendations? What MF and residuals should I be looking for on each? I'm looking to just to pay drive-off. I was offered $470.00/month, 36 months, $12k miles/ on a EX-L with Navi, $900 drive off, without the dealer doing any sort of searching or negotiation. I'd like to add the RES to that deal and stay below $500/month. ??? What say the forum??

We would need to know the MSRP and selling price of each to fully evaluate the deal.

36/12 numbers are .00044 and $1500 lease cash for both trims.

Residual is 54% for the EX-L with NAV/RES or 51% for the Touring.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4