Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Urgent HELP Needed PLEASE!!!

tdrive4lifetdrive4life Posts: 10
edited July 2015 in BMW
So I came across a loaner 2015 BMW 328i xDrive with current mileage present=8111. The original MSRP was $48,000 but now since it has the mileage and on the lot, the current MSRP is $39,995.
I have a few questions:
1. Should I haggle down the MSRP more or that is a fair amount based upon mileage already used on car?
2. What is the current money factor & residual value for 2015 bmw 328i if doing a 12K miles/36month lease?
Tagged:

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,846

So I came across a loaner 2015 BMW 328i xDrive with current mileage present=8111. The original MSRP was $48,000 but now since it has the mileage and on the lot, the current MSRP is $39,995.
    I have a few questions:
    1. Should I haggle down the MSRP more or that is a fair amount based upon mileage already used on car?
    2. What is the current money factor & residual value for 2015 bmw 328i if doing a 12K miles/36month lease?

Find out what the discount would be on a car similar to the loaner but with 0 miles, then compare.

.00130 and 65% for 36/12, then you have to deduct .20/mile (or $1600) from the residual. That's why getting a killer discount is critical when leasing a loaner or demo.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• thanks Michaell