One Time Lease Payment

tzdiverstzdivers Member Posts: 11
edited July 2015 in Mercedes-Benz
Hi Everyone, Need some help! My current 2013 C250 is up. MB is offering 3 lease payments back if going to a new 2015 C300 lease. I am also considering buying my current 2013 as the dealer states they can get me the car for $23K and make it a certifies pre-owned. My buyout from MF is $29K. Current car has 27K miles and is sports package with Multimedia package... Nav and Sirius. Current deal with 36month and 12K miles is $14,000 on time payment. Here are specs...
C300W $38,400
149 Polar White
115 Silk Beige MB-Tex
H07 Linden Wood $325
R48 17-Inch Split 5-Spoke Alloy Wheel
068 Wheel Locking bolts $140
234 Blind Spot Assist $550
320 320 Multimedia Package: High-Resolution $2,690
5P8 Control code - scheduling & production i
536 SIRIUS Satellite Radio $460
677 Comfort Suspension
SUBTOTAL $42,565
DESTINATION & DELIVERY $925
TOTAL $43,490

So being a novice at this I need to know where I should be on the one-time lease payment and any comments on the price of buying out my own vehicle would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Tagged:

Answers

  • tzdiverstzdivers Member Posts: 11
    Does anyone have any advice on what a one-time payment lease for a 2015 C300 should cost?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,194
    tzdivers said:

    Does anyone have any advice on what a one-time payment lease for a 2015 C300 should cost?

    It depends on many things:

    MSRP
    Negotiated selling price - and what fees and taxes you decide to add into the lease
    Lease term and miles per year

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tzdiverstzdivers Member Posts: 11
    Thanks Michael. What I can add is that the car MSRP is $43,490 and after the $$'s off from handing in the old MB it's sales price is $38,400. The term is 3 years and the miles is 12K per year. I have the dealership at $14K for the one time payment....plus I will get 3 month's back (about $1000) for getting me current lease back early. So the way i'm looking at it, which could very well be wrong, is I'm paying $388 per month for 3 years, 12,000 miles with no money down.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,194
    tzdivers said:

    Thanks Michael. What I can add is that the car MSRP is $43,490 and after the $$'s off from handing in the old MB it's sales price is $38,400. The term is 3 years and the miles is 12K per year. I have the dealership at $14K for the one time payment....plus I will get 3 month's back (about $1000) for getting me current lease back early. So the way i'm looking at it, which could very well be wrong, is I'm paying $388 per month for 3 years, 12,000 miles with no money down.

    You do get a discount on the MF for a one-pay lease, but I don't know how much of a discount that is.

    Let's look at this as a traditional lease first, leaving out the early termination of your existing lease and the one-pay discounts.

    C300 lease numbers for 36/12 are .00118 (RWD) or .00119 (4Matic) and 61%. With your MSRP and selling price I get a pre-tax payment of $406/mo.

    So, the equivalent of $388/mo seems right, before tax.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tzdiverstzdivers Member Posts: 11
    What would see to be the best deal on a monthly lease for 36 months and 12K miles?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,194
    tzdivers said:

    What would see to be the best deal on a monthly lease for 36 months and 12K miles?

    That's highly dependent on the selling price you are able to negotiate.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tzdiverstzdivers Member Posts: 11
    Where are you seeing the selling price being negotiated down to? The car I have interest in is MSRP of $43,490 and the selling price is $38,400.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,194
    tzdivers said:

    Where are you seeing the selling price being negotiated down to? The car I have interest in is MSRP of $43,490 and the selling price is $38,400.

    I don't track transaction prices; read the C-Class Lease Questions thread to see what others are able to negotiate.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.