Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2016 Honda Pilot Prices

2»

Comments

• Options
    browardunicornbrowardunicorn Member Posts: 2
    Bought exl for 35,283 otd.  The # included 1k incentive for being current odyssey owner.  1k incentive reqd financing min of 7500 through hfs at a rate that was 2% higher than it should have been but you can payoff after 6 mo without penalty.
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Congrats!

FWD or AWD?
  • Options
    browardunicornbrowardunicorn Member Posts: 2
    Fwd.  6% tax rate.
  • Options
    bugsnestbugsnest Member Posts: 11
    I just put down a deposit for a AWD Touring for 2K less than MSRP. The dealer had advertised on Autotrader and so far the transaction experience has been very good. I am a little anxious since I need to ship the car and finding one at 2K less than MSRP, let alone in inventory, is almost too good to be true (at least in my local area). Waiting for the paperwork to arrive for sign off.
  • Options
    txmjtxmj Member Posts: 8
    Bought Touring AWD in TX for 42,571+TTL. Included Options: Window Tint, Splash Guards, Cargo Tray Folding, Wheel locks, Door Edge Guards and Pin Stripe. Sicker price with the options was 45,766.
  • Options
    Good deal for Texas, congrats!
  • Options
    rickyroshrickyrosh Member Posts: 1
    Hi all. Looking to buy an Elite by end of year in the Houston or surrounding areas. What kind off prices are folks getting? I am looking for a specific color (White exterior, Beige interior) to beat the Texas heat :). So starting the search now.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    True Market Value is holding closer to MSRP than invoice ($46,182, vs invoice of $43,602).

I'm only seeing 4 Elites in inventory around Houston (only one white one), so that would explain why the prices aren't as good as they are for CR-Vs.

You may want to check Dallas, been seeing better CR-V prices there and maybe that will hold true for Pilots too.

Anyone else shopping?
  • Options
    avnishcar16avnishcar16 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I got a quote of $37,185 + TTL = $40,104 (OTD Price) from a dealer for honda pilot 2016 EX-L AWD. Kindly let me know if this is a good price. True car estimate is $35,887. Any one bought this trim recently in MA kindly let me know the OTD price you got.
  • Options

Hi, I got a quote of $37,185 + TTL = $40,104 (OTD Price) from a dealer for honda pilot 2016 EX-L AWD. Kindly let me know if this is a good price. True car estimate is $35,887. Any one bought this trim recently in MA kindly let me know the OTD price you got.

Hi @avnishcar16, invoice is $35,503, MSRP is $38,755 and the True Market Value average price paid in a Boston zip is $37,555. Those numbers all include the $900 invoice.

So your selling price quote is a bit better than average. Our inventory link is only showing 78 EX-Ls available in your area, so that's part of the reason why the average isn't all that great (compared to TMV for the CR-V or Accord). If you can get a dealer price down to $35,900, that would be one to go for.

Anyone buying in Mass?
  • Options
    daveb22daveb22 Member Posts: 19
    Just purchased a 2016 Pilot Touring AWD for $40,300 + TTL in upstate New York. MSRP on the vehicle was $44,070 and invoice was $40,350. There was no trade. Happy with the deal I got considering the low availability of the Touring model.
  • Options
    Congrats! Sounds like a great deal!
  • Options
    brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    daveb22 said:

Just purchased a 2016 Pilot Touring AWD for $40,300 + TTL in upstate New York. MSRP on the vehicle was $44,070 and invoice was $40,350. There was no trade. Happy with the deal I got considering the low availability of the Touring model.

Congrats what Honda dealer made this fine deal with you??????

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

• Options
    allnew3allnew3 Member Posts: 38
    2016 AWD EX-L purchased in NJ today --> Vehicle purchase price $35,685 (MSRP $38,955)
  • Options
    brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    allnew3 said:

2016 AWD EX-L purchased in NJ today --> Vehicle purchase price $35,685 (MSRP $38,955)

Name of dealer in NJ.????? did any other dealer come close to your buying price?

good luck and enjoy

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

• Options
    NJCarOwnerNJCarOwner Member Posts: 16
    Was in a NJ dealer, price for a 2016 Pilot EX-L AWD, price we left at was $35,500 ($38,955 MSRP) plus $1k to help pay off the lease this car would replace (I have $2k total left including the termination fees on the lease).

Few questions on this:

1. Are there any other incentives that anyone knows of on the 2016 Pilots? I was surprised to be offered the $1k for the Jeep, anything else I'm not aware of?
    2. This deal is at the bottom of what I'm seeing in Truecar, am I missing anything or is this definitely a really good deal I should jump on?
    3. Any advice on Honda financing if I get to this step on the car. They have 0.9% deals for 60 months for many a variety of other models, but nothing in the Pilot. Is it reasonable to push for this rate on the Pilot? Any other lenders anyone can recommend?

Thanks for your help!