Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Looking For A New Car

samp3samp3 Member Posts: 1
edited August 2015 in General
So I have been driving my 2004 Nissan Maxima SE for a while now and throughout this I have determined three key things I will be looking for in my next car: Gas Mileage, Reliability and Turning Radius (the Maxima literally cannot turn). There seems to be so many cars out on the market that have these three things however I would love to know who you think is doing it best.

Answers

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    samp3 said:

So I have been driving my 2004 Nissan Maxima SE for a while now and throughout this I have determined three key things I will be looking for in my next car: Gas Mileage, Reliability and Turning Radius (the Maxima literally cannot turn). There seems to be so many cars out on the market that have these three things however I would love to know who you think is doing it best.

Funny you should mention turning radius - one of the things my wife always does on a test drive is make a U-turn to see how well the car handles that task.

So, smaller is better. So many good choices out there - sedan or hatch? What is your budget? How long do you plan to keep this car? What type of driving do you do - city or highway?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4