Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Looking For A New Car

samp3samp3 Posts: 1
edited August 2015 in General
So I have been driving my 2004 Nissan Maxima SE for a while now and throughout this I have determined three key things I will be looking for in my next car: Gas Mileage, Reliability and Turning Radius (the Maxima literally cannot turn). There seems to be so many cars out on the market that have these three things however I would love to know who you think is doing it best.

Answers

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    samp3 said:

So I have been driving my 2004 Nissan Maxima SE for a while now and throughout this I have determined three key things I will be looking for in my next car: Gas Mileage, Reliability and Turning Radius (the Maxima literally cannot turn). There seems to be so many cars out on the market that have these three things however I would love to know who you think is doing it best.

Funny you should mention turning radius - one of the things my wife always does on a test drive is make a U-turn to see how well the car handles that task.

So, smaller is better. So many good choices out there - sedan or hatch? What is your budget? How long do you plan to keep this car? What type of driving do you do - city or highway?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4