Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Toyato 2015 RAV4 Limited AWD price

sherlock_hsuehsherlock_hsueh Member Posts: 7
edited August 2015 in Toyota
One dealer showed me that the OPT price of a Toyato 2015 RAV4 limited AWD was around $31500 by cash. My zip code is 45242. How about the price?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Sorry, the ODT price was $31500.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316

One dealer showed me that the OPT price of a Toyato 2015 RAV4 limited AWD was around $31500 by cash. My zip code is 45242. How about the price?

Thanks in advance.

What is the breakdown of the out the door price? Selling price, taxes, fees, etc.

What was the MSRP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Michaell said:

Thanks in advance.

What is the breakdown of the out the door price? Selling price, taxes, fees, etc.

What was the MSRP?

Thank u so much.
  • Options

Michaell said:

Thanks in advance.

What was the MSRP?

Thank u so much.
    That just shows the MSRP and dealer invoice price - what did you pay? Where is the breakdown of taxes and fees?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    That just shows the MSRP and dealer invoice price - what did you pay? Where is the breakdown of taxes and fees?

Sorry for neglecting a sheet. These are all info from the saler.
  • Options

That's the one ... I would recommend using the price tools here at Edmunds to see what the TMV should be. You can link to it using the "make / model / year" pull downs at the top of the page.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

That's the one ... I would recommend using the price tools here at Edmunds to see what the TMV should be. You can link to it using the "make / model / year" pull downs at the top of the page.

Another dealer just gave $30600 ODT price. It looks like I can get a bigger discount and negotiation.
  • Options

Michaell said:

Another dealer just gave $30600 ODT price. It looks like I can get a bigger discount and negotiation.

That's certainly better than what you are showing ...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

Michaell said:

That's certainly better than what you are showing ...

Thank you very much!