Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Is This A Good Deal: New 2016 Audi A5 Cabriolet Prem Plus

bdelcimmbdelcimm Posts: 14
edited August 2015 in Audi
IS THIS A GOOD DEAL: 2015 Audi A5 Cab Prem Plus -39/12 Term -MSRP: 55,130. PRICE: $51,800. Audi Care $829. MF Rate = .00190 (I see a lower rate at .00173 not sure what that translates to hard dollars). Residual 55%. $1,000 Audi Rebate Off Cash up front.

Please let me know asap. I may buy this one but need to determine if this is good. I know MF is higher. The $ off MSRP seem to be inline with my research. Anything else I might be missing here????

Southwest Ohio -Cincinnati

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    bdelcimm said:

IS THIS A GOOD DEAL: 2015 Audi A5 Cab Prem Plus -39/12 Term -MSRP: 55,130. PRICE: $51,800. Audi Care $829. MF Rate = .00190 (I see a lower rate at .00173 not sure what that translates to hard dollars). Residual 55%. $1,000 Audi Rebate Off Cash up front.

Please let me know asap. I may buy this one but need to determine if this is good. I know MF is higher. The $ off MSRP seem to be inline with my research. Anything else I might be missing here????

Southwest Ohio -Cincinnati

Your title and body of message do not match

2015 or 2016?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• bdelcimmbdelcimm Posts: 14
    Sorry guys this is for a 2016
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    bdelcimm said:

Sorry guys this is for a 2016

Okay.. the numbers seem reasonable. What is the payment?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator