Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

I'd Skip the Trailhawk for a Latitude - 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited September 2015 in Jeep
imageI'd Skip the Trailhawk for a Latitude - 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Long-Term Road Test

I like the idea of using the 2015 Jeep Renegade as a family runabout, but the ride is too stiff for my taste in Trailhawk trim so I'd get a Latitude.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ebeaudoinebeaudoin NE IllinoisPosts: 509
    Or for roughly $1,100 more you could get a similarly-equipped Cherokee Latitude.
  • "for the one day out of the year you choose to use it"

Just get a minivan, not that there is anything wrong with that, the Jeep is obviously not your thing.
  • "for the one day out of the year you choose to use it"

Just get a minivan, not that there is anything wrong with that, the Jeep is obviously not your thing.

The old "just get a minivan" line is appropriate for several complaints regarding larger crossovers but I don't see the minivan as a Renegade alternative at all.
  • i would imagine the fiat 500x would have a much softer ride. hopefully you do a comparison soon.