Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lease rates on a Lexus RX 450h and Lexus RX350

green_leasegreen_lease Member Posts: 93
edited September 2015 in Lexus
I am trying to figure out what the lease rates on a 2015 Lexus RX 450h is. I read on a separate discussion that for a 2015 Lexus RX350 36/12 lease the MF is 0.00070 and the residual is 60%. Are those rates still applicable and would those rates apply to the RX450h.

Also is the money factor calculated on the MSRP of the vehicle? That way the residual value is constant and the depreciation fee is reduced as the Net Cap Cost goes down?

Thanks for your help

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,725

I am trying to figure out what the lease rates on a 2015 Lexus RX 450h is. I read on a separate discussion that for a 2015 Lexus RX350 36/12 lease the MF is 0.00070 and the residual is 60%. Are those rates still applicable and would those rates apply to the RX450h.

Also is the money factor calculated on the MSRP of the vehicle? That way the residual value is constant and the depreciation fee is reduced as the Net Cap Cost goes down?

Thanks for your help

2015 RX450h
    36mo, 12K/yr

.00060 MF and 58% residual

I think you mean to ask if the residual percentage calculated on the MSRP. The answer is yes. And, works as you surmised.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator