Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Miles on used Accord?

tinkerbell13tinkerbell13 Fort Wayne IndianaPosts: 1
edited September 2015 in Honda
What is your opinion on buying a used Honda Accord 4cyl VTech with over 100k on it? We do not put a lot of miles on our cars...I feel confident with it considering I am still driving a "96 Accord and my nephew is still driving my '95 Civic. Neither one has ever had a major engine problem.Some good deals on used Accords out there but wanted your opinion.

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,877

What is your opinion on buying a used Honda Accord 4cyl VTech with over 100k on it? We do not put a lot of miles on our cars...I feel confident with it considering I am still driving a "96 Accord and my nephew is still driving my '95 Civic. Neither one has ever had a major engine problem.Some good deals on used Accords out there but wanted your opinion.

What year is it and how much?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Two of them Both 2007 Coupe...one has 140 K and one 104 K
  • For what it's worth, we drove our 2001 V6 Accord until over 200k miles and it was still going fine. We got a 2015 model mostly because of gas savings. I'd say 104k is not very high considering it's a Honda.
  • sbeckleysbeckley Posts: 2
    edited September 2015
    Thank you! BTW...they are asking $7500