Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Acura TLX 36 mo, 10k miles, 4 cylinder, no tech - - Lease

bethanykbethanyk Member Posts: 2
edited September 2015 in Acura
I'm looking for information on a 2015 Acura TLX - 4 Cylinder, no tech package Lease details.

I looked at the car today, but did not talk numbers except to ask for the residual and money factor. I was quoted .00056 MF and 60% residual value on 10,000 mi lease.

First, is that the current base money factor? Second, what kind of pricing would I need to negotiate down to get my total cost to $300? I was attempting to use the Ride with G Lease Calc, but wanted to open it up to everyone else for help before I plugged in my own figures.

Any help is appreciated!

Answers

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343
    bethanyk said:

I'm looking for information on a 2015 Acura TLX - 4 Cylinder, no tech package Lease details.

I looked at the car today, but did not talk numbers except to ask for the residual and money factor. I was quoted .00056 MF and 60% residual value on 10,000 mi lease.

First, is that the current base money factor? Second, what kind of pricing would I need to negotiate down to get my total cost to $300? I was attempting to use the Ride with G Lease Calc, but wanted to open it up to everyone else for help before I plugged in my own figures.

Any help is appreciated!

.00056 MF and 60% residual is correct.
    There is $1500 of dealer cash on the 4-cylinder.

Would need to know the MSRP to calculate a selling price that results in a particular payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    bethanykbethanyk Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the quick response. Here are those two missing variables. $32,365 MSRP $30,505 Invoice (that he showed me) He did mention the $1500 incentive but I wasn't sure how that factored in.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343
    bethanyk said:

Thanks for the quick response. Here are those two missing variables. $32,365 MSRP $30,505 Invoice (that he showed me) He did mention the $1500 incentive but I wasn't sure how that factored in.

CAP cost of $29,200 would give you a payment of $299/mo.+tax.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator