Waiting for car pre approval letter.
My dad is buying me a car and is the cosigner. The person called from McCluskey Chevelot on Friday and said that my dad was pre approved for a car loan from $5,000-$30,000. Today is Tuesday and we still didn't get our letter and our appointment at McCluskey is on Thursday! What should we do? My dad said he's going to call them in the morning. Any more options just in case? Please help! If I missed information, I'm sorry. Just ask away!