Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2016 Honda CR-V availability?

rhody401rhody401 Member Posts: 28
edited October 2015 in Honda
I am looking to purchase a 2016 CR-V touring AWD in New England. I would like either a copper sunset pearl or blue.

I have been seeing 2016's appearing for a couple weeks in dealers online inventories locally, but always in black, white, or silver.

Does anyone know when the other colors are expected to be produced and/or shipped and received in North America? The dealers don't seem to know and I had answers from "a few days" to "6 weeks".

Thanks!

I used to be a happy Honda owner and have had 2 Accords and a 99 CRV, and since switched to Lexus. I'd like to come back to Honda, but having trouble finding a 2015 or 2016 in these colors

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337
    rhody401 said:

I am looking to purchase a 2016 CR-V touring AWD in New England. I would like either a copper sunset pearl or blue.

I have been seeing 2016's appearing for a couple weeks in dealers online inventories locally, but always in black, white, or silver.

Does anyone know when the other colors are expected to be produced and/or shipped and received in North America? The dealers don't seem to know and I had answers from "a few days" to "6 weeks".

Thanks!

I used to be a happy Honda owner and have had 2 Accords and a 99 CRV, and since switched to Lexus. I'd like to come back to Honda, but having trouble finding a 2015 or 2016 in these colors

My own opinion, but black, white and silver are the most popular colors, and it's possible that Honda is overproducing those colors first to get them on the lots.

Dealers don't have any more insight into inventory control than anyone else.

Have you spoken to a dealer about a custom order?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    That is exactly what one dealer told us, is that those are first because they are the most popular colors. I want something not so common :) I'll be patient I guess.
  • Options
    carboy21carboy21 Member Posts: 760
    Why most popular ? Because they are cheap ?

Black shows dirt and prints like crazy.

White only suits limousines

Silver would be okay if it is not too white.
  • Options
    I was able to locate a leftover 2015 in the desired color, and picking it up in a few hours. (2 states away, but that's ok)
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337
    rhody401 said:

I was able to locate a leftover 2015 in the desired color, and picking it up in a few hours. (2 states away, but that's ok)

If you're in New England, two states is only a few hours.

If you're out west, then it's a day's drive for two states.

:smile:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Yea it was only 90 miles to get it, and I'm proud to say it's sitting in my garage now :)

I really enjoyed driving it home.
  • Options
    jimbo65jimbo65 Member Posts: 65
    Welcome back rhody to Honda and CR-Vs! We love ours, now at 10 1/2 months old 8,122 miles, and a joy to drive. Cheers!
    2015 CR-V EX-L 2WD = One Sweet Ride :p