Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toe-to-Toe With Z06 In the Mountains - 2015 Dodge Viper GT Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,112
edited October 2015 in Dodge
imageToe-to-Toe With Z06 In the Mountains - 2015 Dodge Viper GT Long-Term Road Test

We head for the mountains with the 2015 Chevy Corvette Z06 and our long-term 2015 Dodge Viper to see which is better in the real world.

Read the full story here

Comments

• subatomicsubatomic Posts: 140
    Great post. Very good comparison/contrast between two formidable sports cars.
  • nagantnagant Posts: 176
    How many car mags will continue to keep making excuses for blown and/or malfunctioning C7 engines?
  • cjasiscjasis Posts: 274
    @nagant is spot on. I'm sorry but while I'm no Corvette hater I thought the bad old days of making excuses for cars that can't hold up to heat and excusing sports cars that can't actually handle the track were over.
  • dgcamerodgcamero Posts: 148
    edited October 2015
    nagant said:

How many car mags will continue to keep making excuses for blown and/or malfunctioning C7 engines?

The C7 is just too pretty in the face to have a perfectly effective cooling system. It's as if GM said [non-permissible content removed] pedestrian safety system!