Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Big Month for Miles Moves Fuel Economy Up a Hair - 2015 Ford F-150 Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited November 2015 in Ford
imageBig Month for Miles Moves Fuel Economy Up a Hair - 2015 Ford F-150 Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds conducts a long-term test of a 2015 Ford F-150 and reports on its fuel economy performance for the month of October.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Early indications suggest that correcting the oil mishap still may not bring our truck's as-tested fuel economy in line with its window sticker

Ya think. More impressive is that it didn't hurt engine performance or cause leaks.
  • g35bufg35buf Posts: 89
    I really wish the EcoBoost was even a little bit Eco...I was really interested in the 2.7T but ending up moving from my 2014 RAM 1500 HEMI to a 2015 EcoDiesel (to get ACTUAL Eco). This 2.7T continues to get the same/slightly better mileage than the normally aspirated V8s. Even if you like the low rpm/high torque characteristics of the turbo, hard not to take a smooth running V8 instead (especially the RAMs 5.7 HEMI with the ZF 8 speed - refined when you want it to be and angry when you want it that way).