Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Big Month for Miles Moves Fuel Economy Up a Hair - 2015 Ford F-150 Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited November 2015 in Ford
imageBig Month for Miles Moves Fuel Economy Up a Hair - 2015 Ford F-150 Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds conducts a long-term test of a 2015 Ford F-150 and reports on its fuel economy performance for the month of October.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    allthingshondaallthingshonda Member Posts: 878
    Early indications suggest that correcting the oil mishap still may not bring our truck's as-tested fuel economy in line with its window sticker

Ya think. More impressive is that it didn't hurt engine performance or cause leaks.
  • Options
    g35bufg35buf Member Posts: 89
    I really wish the EcoBoost was even a little bit Eco...I was really interested in the 2.7T but ending up moving from my 2014 RAM 1500 HEMI to a 2015 EcoDiesel (to get ACTUAL Eco). This 2.7T continues to get the same/slightly better mileage than the normally aspirated V8s. Even if you like the low rpm/high torque characteristics of the turbo, hard not to take a smooth running V8 instead (especially the RAMs 5.7 HEMI with the ZF 8 speed - refined when you want it to be and angry when you want it that way).