Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

An Unmistakable Cone of Irresponsibility - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,112
edited November 2015 in Ford
imageAn Unmistakable Cone of Irresponsibility - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.com's long-term 2015 Ford Mustang GT adversely affects the responsibility of its driver and those around the car.

Read the full story here

Comments

• The STI launches better at the cost of drivetrain wear.
  • Car Guy + Simpson's Fan + Responsible = +3

It must have been soooo tempting, but I'm glad you didn't race him, especially down a residential road.

One other responsible behavior I like about Mustang drivers -- they are among the few who use their turn signals. Well, it helps that the sequential lights are really cool on the Mustang.
  • Have had full-on burnout drag racing exhibitions going on in the next lane for no good reason other than Mustang+loud exhaust. It's childish and stupid. Upsetting to little children and pets. I like it.
  • Carlos Lago. I'm calling you out personally. Dude! Where is the aftermarket suspension review????
  • nagantnagant Posts: 176
    Thank you for not being a degenerate street racer.