Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Nissan Titan Prices Paid

1101112131416»

Comments

• gaspasser2gaspasser2 Member Posts: 44
    The Titan certainly looked appealing to me and the rebate of $4250 was enticing as well. I just got the consumer reports New Car Buying Kit and checked the Titan. Very dissappointing to say the least. Brake problems from 04-06. "Reliability has been well below average." The used car verdicts has half black rating(fair).
  • mikestitanmikestitan Member Posts: 1
    I am leasing a 2008 Titan SE 4x4 Crew Cab with popular pkg. MSRP $34,230 invoice $30,936. This is for 39 months at 12k a yr and $1500 out of pocket for $450 a month. Is this good?

thanks
  • petersca1979petersca1979 Member Posts: 1
    08 Pro-4x CC, BT, PP/Bench, Utility Bed, Divider. MSRP $37,655 Invoice was $34034 (about the same as edmunds)

Selling Price $33,662.33
    Fees $626.25
    Taxes $2461.43

Rebate $4250

I had a trade 96 Dakota 4x4, worth 2000 (best offer) (Bad Paint, 130K, Bald Tires) when I was selling it a few months PP Dealer gave me 2500 To get me out the door at

30K OTD.

It is an good deal, I am sure people will get better and worse deals than I got.
  • obyoneobyone Member Posts: 7,841
    Really good deals. Is when you can place it in the paper as used and get the same price as what you bought it for.
  • fueledupfueledup Member Posts: 64
    not a good deal. I walked away from a titan le crew cab long bed with tow pck msrp$37220.00. selling price after rebate was $27,850.00. loved almost everything about the truck except for the way it drove. it really feels just too light in the front end. which for me felt way to jittery. and the mileage really does suck. I would have overlooked those facts if i could count on 15mpg city. but of 8 titan owners i"ve talked with all said around 12mpg with 1 who said 13mpg. however all seemed fairly happy overall with the truck. And on my highway test drive of around 30 miles at about 70mph only averaged 14.4mpg. and reset computer for 10 mile city drive averaged 9.8mpg. So I recommend you take a long test drive before you drive.
    also failed to mention that deal was on an 08' msrp$37,220.00, selling price $27,850.00.
    With Pop pkg w/RF audio, Tow Pkg/High Utility bed pkg, underseat utility bin.

Out the door price $31871. MSRP listed at $39,450. This includes title and documentary fee. No tax in Montana.

How is this price? I'm still debating between GMC Sierra vs. Nissan Titan.
    you know every time (six total) i went to the nissan dealership i was in love with the titan. always thought i was going to drive one home. the way the truck was laid out with all the features seamed perfect. but then in my gut i needed that one last test drive, and everytime the light bulb went off the truck drives like crap. period end of story dont buy a titan. gmc or chevy is a good choice, and the dodge ram megacab cant be beat for rear seat comfort and space if thats what you're looking for.
    Thank you fueledup. I'm trying to locate a good 2007 GMC Sierra to my liking. Its slim pickin. I might end up waiting til next year. I'm not in a rush and my Subaru WRX wagon is in great shape. I might as well enjoy the gas savings the rest of the year. And no car payment! By waiting til next summer, I might even be able to pay a new truck with cash. Thanks for everyones input.
  • jhs70jhs70 Member Posts: 213
    Can you be a little more specific on what drives like crap means? I own an 05 KC and I think it drives just fine. Such an inexact statement leads me to believe you have larger issues about driving a Nissan truck, and saying it drives like crap is a smokescreen. :confuse:
    drives like crap means (and no i dont have any larger issues)its feels way to light for a truck. ya i'm sure its subjective but so is everyone elses opinion. its annoyingly noisy, you feel every bit of other vehicle wind that drives by, it feels like a marshmellow with the mileage of a brick. in the showroom i was impressed but once on the road i felt what a mess. no words could be truer than a tin can with wheels.
    OK, thanks. Based on my own subjective opinion, I couldn't disagree with you more, except, of course for the mileage of a brick comment. Agree on that -- but then, what truck gets significantly better mileage, and who buys a truck hoping for fuel efficiency anyway? I've never ridden in a pro4 (surely didn't have it when I bought) so maybe there's something about that model that's just different from my KC.
  • hank20hank20 Member Posts: 2
    I'm pricing a new 08 le with sunroof , nav, mats, under storage bin, tow pkg, . step rails , MSRP 42,314 Can buy for invoice of 38,283 . Then get 5000 mfg rebate.
    I'm a little confused about the invoice price. I've been to several web sites that give msrp and invoice. I have found that there are differant prices being posted ? All the extras are correct, but the base price is differant. How can that be?
    Any thoughts.?
    You're comparing apples to apples and on the same region for each different website, correct? Some sites may not be as updated, perhaps. It's a guide only in my opinion.
  • boxr_fanboxr_fan Member Posts: 2
    I'm new to the forum and find this forum to be very informative.

Decided to go with the Titan over GM & Ford even though of the known issues. A buddy of mine owns an 06 Titan and loves it. I got the opportunity to drive his when we (and 2 other guys) made a fishing trip to Minnesota pulling a 21' Ranger. Pulled like a dream and was a comfortable ride. Anyway, I will be taking delivery this week.

08 SE 2WD Crew Cab w/popular pkg, under seat storage, and floor mats. Not sure what actual MSRP & Dealer Invoice is but according to Edmunds: MSRP $30,770, Dealer invoice $27,849. With $5,000 mfg rebate, I paid $22,385 w/o taxes, title, license.

I live near the Chicago area. Personally I think I got a great deal. What do you think?
    Congrats with your new Titan. The Titan comes out on top when it comes to $. I think you've done well. Personally, my concern is still the reliability issue. I'm going to wait til mid year next year for my final decision. If I have to buy a truck at this moment, I'd give the GMC Sierra the edge, a slight edge. Please keep us posted on your new truck in a few months. Hope you enjoy it. Looks like Xmas came early for you!
  • hank20hank20 Member Posts: 2
    Just purchased an 08.5 titan Crew LE with 7' bed, 4x4, nav ,sunroof, tow, divider, extender, under seat storage, floor mats. List 43550. purchased 38256 minus 3000 rebate,
    35226 plus tax. Also I got a very good price on my trade which made this the best deal i thought I could get!
  • duckpoop1duckpoop1 Member Posts: 1
    Just purchased 08 Titan SE Crew Cab 4x4, with popular pkg, towing pkg, bed extender and rails, under seat storage, floor mats and step rails. MSRP 36,280, after 5000 rebate price came out to 28,749. After tax, title and other fees, minus trade in of 3800, ended up out the door at 26,237. Was deciding between this and Toyota Tundra. Toyota dealer would not move on price at all. Nissan dealer provided one of the better vehicle purchases I have ever experienced.
  • jsalmon_23jsalmon_23 Member Posts: 1
    I'm from Gettysburg Pa, and i have been shopping for 3 months now for a 4x4 titan le. The best price i have found is from fitzgerald auto mall in chambersburg. They gave me a price of 32,761 plus tax and tags. They are kinda like a saturn dealer with there prices posted on all there windshields. It was kinda nice not having to negotiate it took a lot less time. After i left there the first time i went to 3 other dealerships spent on average 3 to 4 hours negotiating at each one and still not able to get a better price. They also showed me an actual invoice from nissan. Inv price was 36,371 minus the 5000 rebate left it at 31371. They only made three hundred dollars on me i hope that was good. It was the first new veh. I have bought on my own. They also have a great website that was very helpful not sure what the exact address is. I just typed Fitzgerald Auto into google. The site is really user friendly.
    Boy, this Titan forum sure is dead! Helllooooo......

Anyway, I've had experience with Fitz in Maryland -- bought a Toyo from them. Just a great experience all the way around. I highly recommend them. You can use their prices to shop around, but in the end, you will just be playing games with the other dealers. Unless you go for the jugular (but is that what a car buying experience is supposed to be about??)

I was looking at (drooling over??) a new LE CC with the long bed. I noticed the PA location had one in the color I wanted (red alert) and for about 10k off sticker. A good deal to say the least. But I couldn't get positioned in time, and now I notice it's been sold. I really like these nissans. I'm driving an 05 KC LE now and I can't imagine what Toyo brings to the table that would make me want to jump out of my Titan.
  • bjssbjss Member Posts: 51
    Recently in the market for a full-size pickup, and the Titan seems to offer the most bang for the buck these days. Was recently offered (via internet) dealer invoice price less 5K cash back for a 2008.5 SE with floor mats and popular package. Came to ~24.5K + TTL..seemed like a good deal to me, loved driving the truck (when I tested), just trying to get over the MPG - but that's just trucks. Still noodling....
    Well I don't think you can do a heck of a lot better than that! You probably could get a few hundred more at another dealership, but would the extra hassle be worth it?

If you like the truck, go for it!

I would love that new LE CC LWB but my wife would shoot me if I drove that baby home!!! :sick:
  • bjssbjss Member Posts: 51
    Thanks - agree, it's a pretty good deal. Current car will be paid off in 1 year, just not sure I can 'stomach' $400+ monthly payments for the next 5 years....decisions, decisions....
  • hebrewhammerhebrewhammer Member Posts: 34
    I just wanted to tell everyone that A LOT of dealers are offering a flat 40% of MSRP on new Frontiers, Armadas, Quests, Xterras and Titans.

No, I am not making this up. There are ads all over the place, from New Jersey to Kentucky to California.

Example: http://www.glennnissan.com/nissan/share/specials.php
  • hogan46hogan46 Member Posts: 7
    I saw an ad today in the Chicago suburban newspaper NW Herald for Liberty Nissan in Lake County, 920 S. Milwaukee Avenue:

$15,864 Titan 4x4 - Model #31418, Stk. #28930/28931
    $15,626 Quest - Model #10218, Stk.#28932/28933
    $15,690 Xterra 4X4 - Model #04818, Stk.#28699/28698
    $19,294 Pathfinder 4x4 - Model 09618, Stk.#28756/28757

www.libertyautoplaza.com
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    A reporter with a large newswire would like to speak with consumers who purchased a truck or SUV in the past couple of months and received a good deal as demand was low because of gas prices. If you just purchased a truck or SUV recently, please respond to ctalati@edmunds.com with your daytime contact information no later than Monday, August 25th.
  • dejawizdejawiz Member Posts: 2
    Hello all,
    New here to the forums, but not to Edmunds. With a lot of internet auto searching and information gathered, I was able to find and just picked up a used Titan from Bommarito Nissan in St Louis, MO. Great dealer experience there... a LOT better than the local eastern Nebraska area dealers.

Model: Titan CC SE 4x4 FFV
    Year: 2007
    Miles: 16,200
    Nissan Certified Used w/ 7yr/100K WRAP Warranty
    Options:
    ---Tow Pkg
    ---HU Bed Pkg
    ---Popular Pkg with Bucket Seats (non RF)
    ---Floor Mats
    ---Under Seat Storage Bin
    ---Sliding Bed Extender
    ---Heated Leather Seats (conversion)

Traded in an '05 Altima 2.5S with Conv+ Pkg. Price was $17,900 for the Titan. Rolled over a little from the Altima, plus the cost of the warranty, sales tax, personal property tax, title, licensing, plates, and lien fee.

Financed through NMAC with a decent APR (had to fight with them a little).

A little under $25K out the door for everything.
  • firehaz1firehaz1 Member Posts: 16
    Is the 5000.00 bonus money to dealers over with? Is it just the regular rebate on '08 and '09 Titans?
  • marcogallo1986marcogallo1986 Member Posts: 1,164
    not a bad price good I mujst say so my selfe. no that 7 year worantee Nissan gave you was that included in the price of the truck or did you have to pay extria for it Just wondering if That is the way it is with all Nissans pleas if you can send a message back in this foram would like to no thanks for reading have a verry good day Marco.
  • thopperthopper Member Posts: 1
    Just bought a 08.5 CC XE with bedliner,mud gaurds,carpet and of course PW,PL and single CD for 15.9K... This seems like a good deal to me. I am in Southern California.
  • obyoneobyone Member Posts: 7,841
    Did it come with keyfobs for remote entry?
  • tampabob1tampabob1 Member Posts: 2
    was that 2wd or 4wd
  • dejawizdejawiz Member Posts: 2
    Sorry for the delay in responding to your question, marcogallo1986.

The warranty was extra on top of the negotiated price of the truck.
  • snow26snow26 Member Posts: 24
    edited July 2010
    Looking to buy Nissan Titan Crew cab. I understand there is $5,000 customer cash on these trucks now OR 0% for 60 months financing.

What I also want to confirm is the FACTORY TO DEALER CASH. A friend who gets AUTONEWS,a trade publication, told me that in the incentive data section for factory to dealer cash, there is $5,000 from nissan to the dealers. There is a SEPARATE section for customer cash, which is also $5,000 and is being advirtised by Nissan.

Can you confirm this? A local dealer is willing to take $10,000 of list if a $44,000 turck. I guess that is how they are able to do this. I assume there is more room to negotiate, considering they are only giving me the dealer and customer cash from Nissan and keeping the normal mark-up for themselves.

Please advise soon. Thanks
  • bigbutrbigbutr Member Posts: 111
    We have a local dealer offering 8000 off sticker on any truck in stock, so I'm guessing that maybe there is something to the extra money out there. I have been weighing my options on trucks, but 10,000 off is hard to beat and I'm not even looking at one of the loaded models. I know that doesn't do anything to help resale, but I plan on keeping my next vehicle for a long time, so it doesn't really matter.
    FWIW, I'm amazed at the dismal residual values trucks in general have. I have looked far and wide for a slightly used truck with reasonable mileage and prices are somewhat ridiculous considering what you can pay for a new one after rebates.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi snow26. If that's what Automotive News said, then it was wrong. Nissan has $5,000 consumer cash on the 2010 Titan. There really isn't any dealer cash on this model at this time. The dealer that's offering $10,000 off of this truck is likely selling it for less than invoice minus the cash, which needless to say is a very good deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    A reporter is interested in talking with a recent full-size pickup buyer. If you are interested in commenting on your experience, please reply to pr@edmunds.com no later than 5pm Pacific today, Friday October 28, 2011 and include your name and email address.
  • titan_07_setitan_07_se Member Posts: 1
    You got a great price, got my 2007 Titan SE Crew Cab Popular Package for about the same price when it first came out but you got more options. Awesome job waiting. Enjoy your truck cause I'm doing the same.