Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Power Any Way You Want It - 2015 Kia Sedona SX-L Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited November 2015 in Kia
imagePower Any Way You Want It - 2015 Kia Sedona SX-L Long-Term Road Test

Getting power in the 2015 Kia Sedona doesn't require sitting up front thanks to multiple sockets for second-row passengers.

Read the full story here

Comments

• prndlolprndlol Member Posts: 140
    I find it a little disconcerting that the cupholder insert is a different shade of black plastic.
  • kirkhilles1kirkhilles1 Member Posts: 863
    Very nice. Our USB connector port on our 13 Pilot is pretty much useless power wise.
  • tatermctatumstatermctatums Member Posts: 107
    @prndlol I think it's because the Sedona has a dark brown interior. It's more noticeable on things like the rear seats where there are light colors nearby to contrast the brown.
  • iamthestigiamthestig Member Posts: 85
    edited November 2015
    prndlol said:

I find it a little disconcerting that the cupholder insert is a different shade of black plastic.

That would bug me. My previous car was a 2011 Honda CR-V EX with a black interior. I swear it had about 5 different shades and textures of black plastic throughout the cabin. What a mess!
  • 7driver7driver Member Posts: 145
    edited November 2015

It won't be long before some other USB standard comes along

It already has and it's called USB-C
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    prndlol said:

• Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    Why it's redneck interior decorating--lol!
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Toss some glitter on it while it's still wet. :D
  • missinsidelinemissinsideline Member Posts: 1
    Aren't you guys significantly overdue for an oil change on this vehicle? When will it be receiving it's first service?