Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease pull ahead deals

chris8230chris8230 Member Posts: 25
edited November 2015 in Jeep
Does anyone know of any upcoming lease pull ahead programs that will be coming up soon. I currently have 6 payments remaing on my current GMC lease.

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    chris8230 said:

Does anyone know of any upcoming lease pull ahead programs that will be coming up soon. I currently have 6 payments remaing on my current GMC lease.

Sorry... we don't have any info on that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    chris8230chris8230 Member Posts: 25
    kyfdx said:
    Thank you.  Do you know of any incentives or rebates available and MF and residual  for a 2015 jeep grand cherokee.  36/12k, 39/12k, 43/12k in western new york?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    chris8230 said:

kyfdx said:

chris8230 said:

Thank you.  Do you know of any incentives or rebates available and MF and residual  for a 2015 jeep grand cherokee.  36/12k, 39/12k, 43/12k in western new york?

Yes... but, post here:
    http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/19641/jeep/grand-cherokee/2015-jeep-grand-cherokee-lease-questions#latest

Be sure to mention trim and drivetrain configuration

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator