Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.

Lease numbers for Lexus GS350 AWD

joe536joe536 Posts: 9
edited December 2015 in Lexus
Hello everyone,

Can anyone tell me the MF and residual numbers for 2015 Lexus GS350 AWD? Looking to get my mother in law into one of these before their promotions end on 1/4/16

Also, if anyone knows how much off sticker they are giving currently that would be great!

Thanks in advance!!!

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,946
    joe536 said:

Hello everyone,

Can anyone tell me the MF and residual numbers for 2015 Lexus GS350 AWD? Looking to get my mother in law into one of these before their promotions end on 1/4/16

Also, if anyone knows how much off sticker they are giving currently that would be great!

Thanks in advance!!!

.00060 and 55% for 36/15. $4500 lease cash.

Check this thread to see what others have been able to negotiate...

http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/34446/lexus/gs-350/2015-lexus-gs-350-lease-questions#latest

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• thanks for the quick response!!
This discussion has been closed.