Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Chevy Aveo Hatchback

Comments

• Options
    frenchcarfrenchcar Member Posts: 247
    Your black hatchback is gorgeous looking but that color absorbs heat while sitting in the sun. Both of our cars here in Arizona are white and we have limo tint (close to it) and when parked the vent system is open and the rear side windows lowered 1/4 inch to extract hot air. As we start up and take off we lower all windows half way, set A/C on outside air and the fan on high for one minute to extract the hot air and then close the windowd and switch to recirculate for maximum a/c and this works good. To direct air to the back seat put the A/C on outside air and lower the back windows 1/8 th inch and you can feel the air rush out of the front vents and get pulled rearward. Can also be directd to the drivers side window that way but you hear wind noise.

Another tip to keep the car cooler is to always put in a windshield shade while parked. We have the retractable white accordian screen type that mounts on the passenger side edge and you pull it across and hook it on the drivers edge. Lightweight, cool, easy to use. You can order them from Dash Designs in Tempe ,Arizona on the internet. We also use soft colorful steering wheel covers to beat the heat and our dash covers from the same place not only protect the dash from cracking but it keeps the dash and the A/C pipes that run through it cooler too. You have to know all the tricks here in Arizona. Its hot.. I hope this helps someone
  • Options
    5port5port Member Posts: 395
  • Options
    lulaskylulasky Member Posts: 8
    Hi, I've owned lots of cars and I didn't buy this as a stepdown. I am almost 50 going on 18 and I just love the look and feel of this car. I could use a little more hatchback room but overall that isn't an issue with all the good stuff. I have mine loaded, but I sure wish I had a sunroof!!! From a newcomer, LulaSky
  • Options
    lulaskylulasky Member Posts: 8
    Yhat's interesting since the Aveo has the TOP front end crash rating in its class!!! ps. I'm 49
  • Options
    lulasky, what was your experience when you went to insure your AVEO? Was it cheaper or more expensive that what you expexted? I still cant believe that one that was $600 a year more but the coverages might have been different.

How long have you had your hatchback and what do you like best and have you had any problems or issues? Some road test reviews say they are noisy, handle kind of strange and underpowered. I have driven 3 of them and find just the reverse to be true. What do you think?
  • Options
    klingonklingon Member Posts: 8
    What kind of oil do you run in your car?
    Im in Southern Cali, and i know about heat, btw i have had my Aveo for a little over 3 months with 6,500 miles. No problems so far, except it did blow the fuse for the Keyless entry once.
  • Options
    Hi Klingon, I have used Mobil One 5W-30 in all my vehicles for several years now for a variety of advantages. You will probably get about a 4 % increase in MPG and if you can get K & N filters in California to start making one of their lifetime air filters for an Aveo you should get more speed and maybe a 3 % MPG increase from that item. That has been my experience on 4 cylinder engines but less of a noticeable increase on a V-6 or V-8.
  • Options
    zazazaza Member Posts: 7
    Hi, I'm new to this forum. Interesting to know that you use 5W-30 for your cars. May I know which state do you live? Will that be good for a car driven in Midwest (Ohio)?
  • Options
    I live in Arizona at the moment but used 5W-30 when I lived in Michigan and Colorado too.. Most all new cars now suggest 5W-30. The nice thing about a Synthetic oil like Mobil One is that it is good for engine temperatures up to 400 degrees for protection and also flows and protects down to minus 40 degrees. . It also has 5 times the shear strength of old style mineral oil. Mobil One has a 0W-20 for extreme cold climates and they have a 10W-30 they suggest you use on higher mileage used cars. The synthetic oil lasts much longer but the many additives still break down so you still need to change on a fairly regular basis. 30 years ago it was tested at 25,000 mile oil change intervals on police cruisers and taxi cabs and there was no engine wear but those vehicles ran almost continuously. I now go 5,000 miles on our 02 but twice a year on my 0ld 95 that only gets driven 7,000 miles per year. Its common sense and you have to think of manufacturers warranty requirements.
  • Options
    jdub96jdub96 Member Posts: 12
    Our Keyless entry fuse blew just over a week ago.
    Dealer said just to replace it. Ours has been in the shop at least 5 times for electrical problems. We are now pushing 13k miles and purchased it at the end of Feb. We like it but would probably not buy another.

As for which oil to use in SoCAl, I would ask your dealer.
  • Options
    So far other than the fuse that blew the car seem pretty rock solid.
    Travels at freeway speed in excess of 80 mph and idles in cali rush hour.
    I have ran the car to Las Vegas at speeds of 80-90 mph non stop with thermometer in Baker reading 116 degrees.
    I often use the hold button to shift the car like manual tranny, and always drop it out of overdrive to pull hills.
    So far so good seem to be a durable little car on par with the ScionXA and better than the Accent and Rio.
  • Options
    That is interesting about the hold feature when at a stop in traffic. Have you tryed the hold after placing it in 2nd before trying to take off?. Of course there is no ice on the roads yet which is what it is designed for. but I am curious. My wifes car also relocks itself a few minutes after unlocking it if you fail to get into the car. Good feature except for when washing a car and then wanting to get in to clean the interior door edges and it has locked itself up again. She has a Suzuki Aerio. We had a defective remote control on it and they replaced the entire unit and both hand controls. Probably the same Asian distributor for both cars. A common problem I suspect.
  • Options
    aveomamamiaaveomamamia Member Posts: 1
    I have the sedan. 8,000 miles so far and no worries. Burned mp3s on a CD, 6 albums, can scroll through each one with the player. Very COOL!!! Burned a few mercedes and BMWs around tight corners, zoooooooooooooooooooooom. No kidding. Front wheel drive, hit the gas man, like a roller coaster................... Very stable, keep steering action to a minimum, the slightest touch is all it needs. Precise!!!!

Light, agile, everything you need for the thrifty commuter.

Mine is silver, added 3 tone pinstriping, black 14" hubcabs with 10spoke design and trunk wing black. Lots of attention.

Closest thing to a dependable FIAT before they finally arrive back on our shores. C'mon GM, get going already!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Nick, I would love to see pictures of your sedan with the pin stripes, wheel covers and rear wing. Sounds sharp. I want the hatchback and my wife wants the sedan and we were thinking of dark tint and either pin stripes or graphics. We will probably go with white or red. Im curious what line you followed (or contour) with the pin stripes. Do they make it look longer? On some vehicles I have put a pin stripe on the deck lid to make a car look wider and for some color contrast.
  • Options
    jojomonkeyboyjojomonkeyboy Member Posts: 43
    I test drove a couple of Aveos - auto & stick. I thought the Aveo had more legroom than the Toyota Echo, but I didn't like the clutch or the shifter on the Aveo. Clutch seemed overly long, not very crisp, and the stick seemed floppy. There was no firmness when I put it it into a gear - kinda like I was afraid it would just slip out of gear on its own. I've driven the automatic a few times and I thik its an OK car. I'm not impressed with the Aveo's gas mileage. I don't understand why people put so much emphasis on these low end sedans being sporty and peppy. Accent, Aveo, Echo, Rio, Focus, Ion - they're just commuter cars. If you want something sporty and small look at a Mini-Cooper with turbo or something.

I went to 3 different Chevy dealers to test drive and what was really amazing about each visit - is that the sales people tried to move me away from the Aveo to a Malibu and Cavalier. Even went so far as to offer me a base model Malibu for 11K drive off.

The special value model was being offered for 6799.99 - maybe that was an introductory price or something I already owned my Echo and I wan't seriously considering buying the car. The fact that its made in Korea makes me wonder about the quality, but if given the choice between the Rio, Accent or the Aveo - I'd definately take the Aveo.
  • Options
    5port5port Member Posts: 395
    I don't understand why people put so much emphasis on these low end sedans being sporty and peppy.
    ---------------------------------------------

Because sometimes cars like the Aveo are your ONLY car. So that means ocasionally on a weekend you might want to drive your car in the mountains on a curvy road. Driving fun isnt just for Corvette owners.
    -----------------------------------------------
        The fact that its made in Korea makes me wonder about the quality,

---------------------------------------------

Oh, really? Why is that? That thinking is dated.

Elantra Owner
  • Options
    The fit, finish and paint on the 3 Aveo models I have driven were just as good as the Scion xA that we tried out. It has a longer wheelbase than an Echo, good interior volume that is equal to slightly larger cars, high seats, easy entry, nice ride for a small car (far superior to the Scion, a better A/C and is fairly quiet and it cruises nicely at 75 to 80mph. IN LS trim it is nicely equipped. Granted it is not as economical as the Echo and Scion but that is fine by me as it is better than most cars. This might be a Korean car but it was designed in Italy by ITAL DESIGN with the suspension worked on in England, the fine automatic transmission is an Aisin Warner (owned by Toyota now) and the reliable engine is a GM of Austrailia (Holden) that Daewoo and others have used for several years. Korean quality has come up rapidly and Hyundai for example has recently passed Nissan and Honda and caught up to Toyota and Lexus. This is not just a commuter car as several older seniors on fixed incomes buy them as do young couples with or without kids and often it is the only car in the family. Tall seats mean you can get by with shorter legroom but sit in cars with ultra low seats and you better have several more inches of needed legroom as your legs are way out in front of you instead of down. The short wheelbase Scion xA and Echo are difficult to get into the back seat let alone sit there. The Echo is fine for a single person or couple but Toyota has been disappointed in the sales and many of us will take the Aveo or other Korean cars. Small can be fun and it doesnt have to be a Mini Cooper but I would take one if they were cheaper but only as a second car.
  • Options
    The Aveo Sedans board had a page or two of postings mysteriously deleted for August 10 and 11th and some from the hatchback section on the 11th and 12th.. Anyone remember what they wrote or questions asked? Guess they didnt back anything up or save it in any way..
  • Options
    backybacky Member Posts: 18,949
    There was a note on Town Hall about posts being lost during the recent upgrade of the site. Some of them were mine. :-( Must have happened in between backups. There are ways to prevent any loss of data in an IT system, but they can be very expensive--not worth it unless it is an extremely critical system, like a financial system.
  • Options
    jojomonkeyboyjojomonkeyboy Member Posts: 43
    I work in IT, I can possibly see how you might lose some data, if you're only backing up nightly, this forum is basically free so I don't expect them to put a lot of money into creating fault redundant systems. Well anyway, I posted some stuff about the J.D. Powers Initial quality study

http://www.fool.com/news/mft/2004/mft04063008.htm?source=eptyholn- k303100&logvisit=y&npu=y&bounce=y&bounce2=y
  • Options
    The 05 LT model (formerly the LS) has a newly designed spoiler that is more functional and it is standard on the LT and optional on the mid priced LS. There is an air gap space that will actually deflect air downward to keep the back window cleaner. The B and C pillars are blacked out now and that little change makes a big difference in looks. The GM Chevrolet web site now has pictures and info on both the 04 and 05 models. The cheaper models now have a much better looking plastic wheel cover that is bolted on and flush fitting.
  • Options
    Our 2004 Aveo LS has been in the shop 6 or 7 times since we bought it in February for two different electical issues. First is the clock...It will change time randomly, so they replaced it once, and its now back in for the same thing today.

The other is it kept blowing the fuse for the outlet next to the e-brake.

If they can't figure this out it will be a lemon before we have had it a year.
  • Options
    I know this has been an agravation for you but be thankful it isnt a new Honda CRV as they were recalled because of engine compartment fires and the new Saturn VUE was just recalled as a rear wheel can fall off or bend under in cartain maneuvers.. Try a different Chevy dealer and tell them to check the TSB bulletins on electrical malfunctions. Have you contacted Chevrolet directly?
  • Options
    Frenchcar,
    Yes we have an open file with GM in regards to our electrical problems.
    We got the car back yesterday afternoon and they replaced the ground wire on the clock, so we shall see.

What are the TSB bulletins?
  • Options
    goosegoggoosegog Member Posts: 206
    Hi everyone,
    My daughter is looking at the 5 door Chevy Aveo/Suzuki Swift+ (and Hyundai Accent) for a first new car. The biggest drawback of the Aveo for her is that the stereo sucks. Not only are the speakers small, crappy and the rear ones have no proper sound enclosure behind them, but there does not seem to be an easy way to upgrade. The placement of the rear speakers is such that bigger ones do not seem to be an option. Right now she has a station wagon with after market Pioneer 8x5 speakers in wooden boxes, velcroed to the cargo area carpet. But the rear of the Aveo is so small and the floor so flimsy, that I don't see this as a practical option.

On the other hand the Hyundai stereo sounds pretty damn good. But the car's colours aren't as cool etc.

So has anyone found a way to upgrade the Aveo sound system effectively? I can't understand why, when Aveo/Swift+ is so obviously pitched at young people, they skimped so badly on the sound.
  • Options
    underdogunderdog Member Posts: 3
    I've noticed that the 2005 Aveo automatic has a gated shifter. does anyone know if it is an upgrade from the 2004? I've been reading these posting and am now trying to decide on a 2004 (1500 cash back) or go for the 2005, and definitely want the auto.
  • Options
    My 2004 LS has a gated shifter.
    As far i know the only changes in the 04 and 05 models are exterior cosmetics.
  • Options
    I have heard of only a few minor complaints with the aveo, nothing major.
    This expected for a new model car and for you info this car has fewer problems than most second or third year models.
    A TSB is a (technical service bulletin), look at some 04 and 05 established cars and youll be amazed at some of the recalls, my girlfriends saturn a 04 Ion2 has over 1/2 dozen tsb and 3 safety recalls.
    I have not heard of one single instace of a engine or drivetrain complaint on these new Aveo's the engine is a proven Daewoo motor that has been around for many years.
    Yes there will be the occassional problem with a clock or a fuse but has your car left you stranded?
    Take a look at the Toyota camry quite a few TSB's for that car but its considerd one the best and reiliable cars out there.
    Put everything into context and be realistic, trade your car in and go buy another brand, then look up what service bullitens have come out on that model, you will be suprised.
  • Options
    iluvmysephia1iluvmysephia1 Member Posts: 7,704
    ya know. They are there to help the mechanics and service department find specific model information while they troubleshoot a problem. Often the TSB is related to that problem they're trying to solve. A recall is one that is more expensive and it is mandatory that the manufacturer apply it to all affected vehicles once it's decided to be done. The TSB's are there to look up on that particular make and model they're troubleshooting on.

I wasn't aware the Aveo was so wimpy on stereophonics. Anyone else feeling that way that owns one?

As far as general reliability goes this car seems to be doing very well so far, huh?

2021 Kia Soul LX 6-speed stick

• Options
    I agree with the poor rear speakers, but for that cheap of a car what do you expect. You can always shove a 10" sub and an amp in the back.

As for our cars problems, they decided to try adding another groud wire to the clock because they couldn't find a problem.

And our 2004 auto is a gated shifter.

Where can I find the TSB websites?
  • Options
    goosegoggoosegog Member Posts: 206
    I agree that one could put an amp and sub in, but where? Take a good look at the back of the car and tell me how you could mount such a beast solidly, and still get at the spare and leave room for cargo. And it is a considerable extra expense.

My daughter has decided not to buy an Aveo and instead go for a Hyundai Accent. Several reasons, not the least of which is that the Accent stereo is pretty damn good for a cheap hatchback, but there were others. We thought the Aveo interior, though stylish, was rather flimsy especially in the rear. When we test drove both Aveo and Suzuki Swift+ (same car) both cars had the CEL on the entire time. Not only that, but one car simply stalled for no apparent reason and we could not restart it. We tried everything, taking the key out, unfastening and refastening seatbelts, opening and closing the windows, gesturing at other drivers who stopped behind and honked despite the 4-way flashers, etc. Then, after 5 minutes it started and drove fine for the rest of the trip, but with the CEL flashing all the time. Another reason was that when we took Aveo on a rough unmade road with washboard, potholes, etc, it shuddered and shook fit to bust. Within 10 meters of the pavement ending we both looked at each other in consternation. The entire dash seemed to just blur as it shook. Roads like this are not unusual around here so we know how most cars feel on such a surface. The Accent handled it much better.

By the way, I've made local contact with two Aveo owners (one is a colleague and one is the mother of another daughter's friend) and both have had fuse problems with the locks. Otherwise they are happy with their Aveos.

I find these Edmunds forums so useful. I've got a lot out of the Subaru ones over the last 4 years. So thanks for the input Aveo guys, and bye!
  • Options
    and one of the reasons is that they are moderated to screen out personal attacks, swearing, etc. Believe me, I 've been on several others, and the situation can quickly deteriorate to a laughable mess. Edmunds has won my respect and a person can learn more on this car website than any other site on the web.

Question for Aveo owners or those who have test-driven the little South Korean import: do you share the sentiments of the poster above? Sometimes a particular car off the production line just has a problem, or, the person last filling it with gas didn't click the gas cap enough times and that will trigger the sensitive trigger from the emissions sensor that clicks the check engine light on. I don't know about you guys, but I'd like to gauge from a large enough sampling pool of Aveo drivers. That way we can see if it's a fluke or a real problem with the car. Bumping around will indeed cause jiggling of the dashboard materials and the ride may not be so smooth, but, and it's a big butt, look at how small this car is guys! It's not gonna ride as smoothly as a Kia Amanti now!

• Options
    corinthbanditcorinthbandit Member Posts: 1
    I am looking for a good bike rack to put on back or top of the 5-door Aveo. Anyone have any recommendation? I will carry no more than 2 bikes at a time and both will be road bikes.

thanks!
  • Options
    Just my two cents,
    I live in Southern Cali, i have been to LasVegas many times in my Aveo, anyone that has driven I-15 to Vegas knows that traffic can flow at 90 mph.
    I have ran the piss out of this car and it holds up real well, the reason i can run my cars hard is becaus i keep up on the maint. and freeway driving is not hard on a car eveen at high speeds.
    This car is rock solid.
  • Options
    accustomed to hearing regarding Korean vehicles lately. It's been this way for a couple of years now. The South Korean vehicles are built very well and last. My '01 Kia Sportage 4x4 hasn't burnt a single light bulb out yet! I can't believe it..most of my cars have been Ford's...if my rig was a '01 Ford Escape I'd have burnt through a half-dozen bulbs by now.

I had a feeling that Aveo was performing like a champ for new owners. I have followed it on the net for months and months and I feel like I know the car very well even though I've never even stepped inside one! Enjoy your Aveo's and honestly post your driving experiences here, OK?

• Options
    SylviaSylvia Member Posts: 1,636
    First off - Welcome!

For the Aveo Hatchback Thule looks to have more options than Yakima. Both are great brands (high quality). The "965 - Backpack" by Thule works on hatches and can carry up to 3 bikes at a time. http://www.thuleracks.com

You can always see what other Thule racks might work - then click any of the eBay links on the left to get into the auctions and search to see if you find any for less.
  • Options
    Like I have said before, since February we have now put 15k miles on our 5-door Aveo. Not a single mechanical problem, its all electrical. Clock problems, and two different fuse issues.
    Currently we are waiting for the stupid dealer to contact us with information as to when our new dash will be in since they scratched the crap out of it last week and did a bad job trying to cover it up.
  • Options
    fatmanfatman Member Posts: 1
    Seems like the spedo is rather optimistic. Seems like most traffic is now traveling 5 to 10 miles per hour faster than usual. in other words actual 65/mph seems to be about 70-75 on the spedo, has anyone else noticed this... or am I nuts, I've been looking for one of those radar speed boxes in a construction area but haven't found one...
  • Options
    Well this will be the 3rd or 4th time for our Aveo going into the shop for the same clock problems, and in the great state of Washington if your car is in the shop for the same problem 4 times and the problem isn't fixed its a lemon.

I don't konw if I would want another one though.
    Oh well, will find out next week whats going to happen.
  • Options
    are saying. For instance, with my 2001 Kia Sportage 4x4, at about the 15,000 mile or 20,000 mile-mark I was beset by several petty problems with my Sportage 4x4. For instance, while the little truck was in the shop to have the check engine light fixed, an alert mechanic noticed that my radiator was seeping just a speck-tad(humm...I'll have to remember that, a speck-tad). Well, while paying for my oil change(and having the CEL fixed, basically just getting the code read...I believe it was simply needing to click the gas cap 5 or 6 times while putting it back on...they're temperamental and they will trigger a slight emissions leak code and CEL eruption if you don't click enough times is all)all that needed to happen was for the shop and I to make an appppointment to have the new radiator put in once it arrived from the Portland, OR Kia parts distributorship. Big whoop! So I did! What I'm saying here is all cars run through their series of little itzies and bitzies that need ironing out now and a-then. Not a big deal if you like your rig enough. There's the rub. Do you love your rig enough to put up with a few flaws whilst they get ironed out? I happen to love my little SUV so the few problems I've had with it(all fixed for free by Kia)are mere child's play.

Oh sure, while the SUV gets fixed I have to force myself to walk around with a marginal cup of coffee and look at beautiful Kia vehicles for sale on the parking lot. Whoa...it's a tough life. No, I gotta tell ya guys, Kia and Hyundai are running literally roughshod over the rest of the automotive world right now. Try and dispute those words while I sit back and await a glorious Seattle Seahawk season coming up that looks like it will be nothing short of spectacular. This year Green Bay won't even be around when the NFC playoffs start. Put a marker by this post and send me steady streams of smelly Dennis Rodman socks if I'm wrong, OK guys? Whoo-hoo! Let those footballs fly gentlemen!

The Chevy Aveo is a fine bit of machinery and the few flaws you may find with it are mere Charles Barkley-play! Run that little South Korean machine loud and hard!

• Options
    I am not a complainer I am just stating problems that we are having with our car. We like the Aveo very much. It just gets annoying when the service people can't fix a simple problem. I know it's just a clock, but when you need to know what time it is you don't know cause the stupid thing doesn't work. I thought this was a place to state to state your problems and compliments on our cars.

Oh and speaking of recalls, there is one on the Aveo now.

NHTSA Recall Campaign Number: 04V407000

Component: SEAT BELTS:REAR

Details: ON CERTAIN PASSENGER VEHICLES, THE REAR SAFETY BELT CAN BECOME TWISTED.

Consequence: IF THIS OCCURS THE SAFETY BELT RETRACTOR MAY LOCK IN POSITION SO THAT THE BELT CANNOT BE USED. IN THE EVENT OF A VEHICLE CRASH, PERSONAL INJURY TO THE SEAT OCCUPANT COULD OCCUR.

Corrective Action: DEALERS WILL INSTALL A SAFETY BELT WEBBING GUIDE TO PREVENT THE BELT FROM TWISTING. THE RECALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN SEPTEMBER 2004. OWNERS SHOULD CONTACT CHEVROLET AT 1-800-630-2438. VEHICLE OWNERS LOCATED IN GUAM SHOULD CONTACT GM CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE AT 1-671-648-8453.

Units Potentially Affected: 32,301
  • Options
    Just a reminder.
  • Options
    my little 04 Aveo. . thanks to all who had much to say on the log! It is the hatch, and is fun to drive. I traded in my 03 Cavalier. Many thought me to be insane, but ya gotta love those little cars! Will be taking it on it's first trip, about 800 mile next week, so will get to test it's comfort on the long ride. Any suggestions for the trip?
  • Options
    backybacky Member Posts: 18,949
    Be sure to vary speed--it helps to seat the rings and prevent oil consumption later.

BTW, prices for new base model Aveos are down to $6882 in my area now--lowest I've seen them. To think that almost twenty years ago I bought a new Civic 3-door with no radio or airbags (but it did have dealer-installed A/C) for $7400. And that was in '85 dollars. The Aveo is quite a bargain.
  • Options
    the Aveo is really a nice bargain if you compare like you did above. And really, it is not having any serious problems(that I know of)going on with it's mechanics. One thing to keep in mind later on is to keep up with all of your maintenance issues, including the timing belt. Most of us already know this but it is so important! Keep those reviews on your new Aveo's(or even your recent test drives)coming in!

• Options
    softisoftsoftisoft Member Posts: 1
    Hi everyone, I just purchased a 2004 LS Hatchback 2 weeks ago and I love it. I've owned several cars, new and used, and am so far very happy with this tight little and yet roomy auto. Since I live in the city, it is especially nice for parking and cutting in and out of traffic. It corners nicely and I like the big window space. So far I have no complaints about this little gem that can be bought at such a reasonable price, especially now with the rebates on the '04s.
  • Options
    Welcome! The Aveo seems to be a great car - city or suburbs. We'll be interested in hearing how your car handles the windy city winter.

Congrats!
  • Options
    for the advice on varying my speed, I'm one of those "read the manual front to back before I get out on the road" types. . So far it has been a great car. .will have the windows tinted and get xm radio to make it even better. I really miss my xn right now!
  • Options
    caesarslegioncaesarslegion Member Posts: 109
    Anyone here have a problem with the brake pedal feeling soft? I noticed this when the car was new.
  • Options
    We met with GM yesterday to discuss our on going electrical gremlin that we have had since the car was new. We decided that it would be best for us to have them buy the car back from us rather then have them try to fix it for a 5th time and just prolong the hassle of taking it into the shop at least once a month. But other then this problem it was a great car and we we just getting used to it after nearly 17k miles put on it since February.